Thread: I have Vetoryl, what should I do with it?

Default I have Vetoryl, what should I do with it?

Sadly, our Theodore passed last week. He was diagnosed with cushing's a couple of years ago and he unfortunately developed a tumor on his brain, which did him in last week. We have three boxes of Vetoryl (10 mg, 30 capsules) left over from his treatment. We do not want to donate them to our vet and an online rescue organization did not want them either. Is there a good place to send it where I know it would go to good use?

Default Re: I have Vetoryl, what should I do with it?

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious boy, Theodore, and my heart goes out to you and your family.

I have added Theodore to our "In Loving Memory" forum and we would be honored if you would want to provide us with a photo which we can link to his memorial line.

If you have an album you can upload it to there and then we can copy the photo, or you can email it to us at k9cushings@gmail.com.

Again, I am so very, very sorry.

Love and hugs, Lori

P.S. Other than the vet or rescue organization I don't know of any other place you can donate the unused medication, maybe the vet will have a suggestion, possibly a rescue organization in your area?

I appreciate your thoughts. I sent you a photo of Theodore. Don't know if it's important, but he died just last Wednesday, the 8th.

Thank you for letting us know the date of Theodore's passing, and again, we are so sorry for your loss.

If you want to share more about precious Theodore we will be honored to listen and know that we are here for you always.

Hugs, Lori

Dear Andrew in Vienna,

Just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded sweet Theodore's picture into his memorial line which can be found here: https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/sho...Us-(2020-2023)

He sure is a beautiful boy. I also want you to know that we are here for you if at any time you should need to talk.

Hugs, Lori