Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back again..What are the statistical odds of having a third beagle with Cushing's?

Default Re: Back again..What are the statistical odds of having a third beagle with Cushing's

Tons of healing thoughts and prayers coming your way from me as well!

Default Re: Back again..What are the statistical odds of having a third beagle with Cushing's

Praying all is going well for you all!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Folks: Sadie Sue's surgeries went as planned and she is recovering really well. Fortunately, the doorways in my home are ADA compliant and thus wide enough for Sadie Sue to navigate through without hitting the cone! The first few nights were rough for both of us but she is now sleeping through the night. She is going out for brief walks and, even though it is only 5 days out from surgery, she is now touching down the paw on her surgery leg. Only problem when we go out is that she wants to keep walking and I know that she doesn't have the stamina to walk back home if we go too far. She just lays down in the street -- so far the cars have given her a wide berth. Her surgery site is dry with no swelling so all good there. The stitches are due to come out on 5/7 so no more cone after that. Hooray!!
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

So happy and relieved to get this update, Judy! Please give our girl multiple gentle hugs for me, and let the healing continue ;-)))))

Marianne

Please give her loving hugs from me as well!!