Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Goodbye sweet Cocoa

Default Re: Goodbye sweet Cocoa

Oh, I'm so sorry, Donna...it is such a hard thing to do, even when it's the right time. I miss Lena all the time and wish I could go back and start over. Sending consoling thoughts your way....
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh Donna, I am so sorry for your loss of dear Cocoa and my heart goes out to you at this most painful time. Please know we are here for you, always.

With Heartfelt Sympathy, Lori

Donna, my condolences to you on the passing of Cocoa. It sounds like she had a lot to deal with and you did the brave thing in letting her go. Take care of yourself during this difficult time.
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Donna I am so sorry to hear this.

My sincerest condolences on your loss.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Belated hugs! I've been away from this forum for a couple of months, but wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss of Cocoa. Twelve years will have given you a lot of special moments.

To a certain extent, your journey with Cocoa sounds somewhat similar to the one we had with Gizmo. He had Cushings but also a host of other ailments. Pancreatisis seems to be what finally wore him out. It still hurts to think of this little dog with such zest for life turning into a dog that stopped wanting to walk or eat.

I discovered this forum about a year ago. You're right that it's an amazing resource with wonderful people.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

So sorry for your loss, its never easy to lose someone we have loved and cared for.
    Bandit, Betty, Sammy and Miss Shadow's mom