Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exciting day

Default Exciting day

Today hubby and I are going to dog obedience school. Yes you got that right we have to go without dogs this first day for our rules and instructions.

Next week Luke gets to start school and I should have some interesting stories to tell.

Joey will not start school until August as all the classes are full until then.

I'm scared and excited and hoping we don't get expelled in the first week,

Jenny

Default Re: Exciting day

Hi Jenny,
    Just wondering who's getting trained? You and your hubby or Luke and Joey. Should be interesting.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

I'm sure it is hubby and me that need the training.
    Luke and Joey thing it's fine to run the house.

Jenny

We expect you will graduate with honors and first in the class Jen!

Oh Jenny, such fun going through obedience classes I miss those days of training and learning and teaching... For me, that's the best time, when you get to teach them all sorts of things Enjoy, have a lot of fun laughing at all the times they will "mess up" and make you look like a fool (or a mom that didn't do the homework in between classes ) But then, when it comes down to it, they make you proud

Saskia and Yunah

Hi Jenny,
    We failed at obedience classes and didn't have an opportunity to go to another one. A professional trainer told me that Lady could go into a show ring if I spent about 70 hours working with her to achieve that goal!!
    I'm sure you two (three and four) will do much better than Lady and I!! Have fun,
    Jo-Ann & Lady

Hi Jenny,

Good luck with the training! I'm sure Luke and Joey will appreciate their newly manageable mom and dad!

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Well we made it through week one without being expelled. Mind you it was without the dogs. The first class is just for the trainers to be instructed about the club rules and collars/leads and acceptable behavior. I have a booklet on the rules that I will leave on the coffee table for Luke and Joey to read.
    Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by BestBuddy View Post
    Well we made it through week one without being expelled. Mind you it was without the dogs. The first class is just for the trainers to be instructed about the club rules and collars/leads and acceptable behavior. I have a booklet on the rules that I will leave on the coffee table for Luke and Joey to read.
    Jenny
    Let me know how that goes for you. LOL (reading) Hugs K

Well I am not sure Luke will actually have time to read because he is far too busy chewing the lid off a plastic container of Sasha's Blend. It was for Buddy but he didn't like it and neither apparently does Luke because once he got into it instead of eating it he spread it all around the room, over the floor and on the chairs and under the table. It really is amazing how much powder is in one of those little jars.

Jenny
    PS If you think I am blaming Luke unfairly when it could have been Joey, well.... Luke was the one with the powder all around his face and I actually caught him with part of the plastic lid.