Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Brave Gabriel is now free

Default Re: Brave Gabriel is now free

Please tell your daughter how very special this is for all of us who have lost our babies and who feel that emptiness every second of every day. Bless you both.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

That is so incredibly sweet that your daughter is singing for us all. Regardless of whether or not we are able to hear her with our ears, we will surely hear her in our hearts.

Marianne

I've lived with so many different animals throughout my lifetime that I will have a zoo when it's my time. :-)
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

She sang beautifully in the finals - there was only one winner and she was 4 years older than my daughter and much more experienced - already doing theatre and opera work.

But she enjoyed being on stage - and they announced she was singing for our dogs too which was nice - a lot of people were crying while she sang - they didn't allow cameras though unfortunately in case it put the contestants off. I'll have to tape her at home myself.

But thanks again for the support - I think its helped my kids knowing there are many dogs greeting each other up there - the kids have had a look at all the forum photos of your cute little ones

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

That is wonderful - thanks for letting us know how she did. Of course to me, she is the winner here and my little Mytilda I am sure heard her.

Please give her a very big thank you ((((hug)))) from me.
    Terry

That is just beautiful. People can relate to her and why she was singing obviously.

I'm sure Gabriel is running around with new pals now.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thanks Molly Muffin and Mytil