Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

That was a terrible experience and I am sorry that you have such a horrible injury as a reminder of that day. .
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

My fractured shoulder never healed right after I fell with Zoe, that Winter she passed away. For awhile, the constant reminder mentally hurt so much. Now, it has gotten better but will never be 100 per cent. It just is part of me and Zoe now, like she is always with me and the arm reminds me of what we had.

So, I hope you can get better so it is not so painful and you can use your hand again. But even if it never is 100 percent, one day, I hope you just carry that as a physical badge of your bond with your boy.

Judi, I won't tell you it gets better, it doesn't, somehow we just learn how to deal with it. That piece of you, it left with your boy and it is not coming back.

I do think, though, Keesh would not want you to suffer so. I know Zoe loved to make me laugh. I bet Keesh loved it when you laughed with him.

We need to laugh more, it meant so much to them.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Thank you addy for reminding me of that. When I laugh Molly wags her tail so hard and fast it feels like a fan. She loves laughter just as Zoe did and I bet Keesh loved that too.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Well "chunkers" I can't believe what happened today. You would probably say it serves me right with having a cat and all. I walked into a veterinarians for the first time since I last saw you alive. I got choked right up, tears overflowed, and I thought I was going to have to leave. All this just to get some blood work for Simba. Just when I think I'm doing ok without you a horrible reminder rears it's ugly head and even as I am home now and typing this, I am almost beside myself. There was a saint bernard and doberman (vet residents) behind the desk and maybe I would have been ok, if they had come over to me, but they couldn't be bothered at all even looking at me when I called them. Miss you so much puppers...... not going to have good day for the rest of it now.... love you.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

It doesn't take much to trigger those horrible memories and feelings does it. The least and biggest things can set them right off. Sending you big virtual hugs, which I know don't do the same as a real one.

Thanks Sharlene... I could use a real hug. Live too far from anyone that could actually give me one.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I know!! That is a nice area you are in now though right? I know someone in the area, and work with her. Great gal. They have a wine store there in town.

The area is very nice and I like the city, best place for everything, but again it's lonely. The cat didn't do it for me which I'm sure you know reading my Facebook.
    I also know it's good to come back on here and support others especially those that have lost their babies, but everytime I do, I get all weepy again knowing what they are going through. The heartache just doesn't go away and the upsets come at the most unexpected times.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I just would like to let our members know that I read every post when it is posted that another of our babies is/are gone. I weep, honestly everytime I read these updates, as I know so well how they feel and my heart breaks for each and every one of you. Reading this latest just today about 2 that are now gone in the last 2 days, I am crying knowing that their Mom's and Dad's are heartbroken, sick, devastated, lonely, and all the other things that are and will come along as reminders in the following days, weeks, months and even years. If I could wave some kind of magic wand to make all the heartbroken parents, just feel a little better, I'd do it in a heartbeat. We love them so much, and they take so much of us when they go. Rest In Peace all you little 4 legged babies....... we love and miss you way more then you could even imagine.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

As long as I have been on this forum, I have never seen it mentioned that a dog can have a reverse sneeze which looks exactly like a seizure, only more pronounced. I have had experience with Keesh both with seizures and reverse sneezing which can scare the bejeebers out of you if you don't know what is going on. Take a look on youtube to see a dog having a reverse sneezing episode. It is sad to watch and every dog is different, but thought I'd bring it up in case anyone mistakes a seizure for this sneezing. Hope this helps anyone who is wondering.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh