Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

aww Judi, that is awful! I am so sorry you are subjected to such unprofessional behavior once again. Take time to breath and calm a bit then tell them how you felt about this treatment!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Well I looked up their website and seems to be a new owner. Even so, you would have thought the last vet would have noted something on his record (if they even kept one) or destroyed it, or better yet taken their old files of departed patients when they sold the business. I just emailed them back and said don't email me again... my pet has been dead for over 4 years.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

They only need to keep records for three years. I looked it up when I was trying to get Lena's Ultrasound report and they couldn't find it...I never did get it and the three years is up next month.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Doree, Gable, Cooper, Angel Phoenix and now Sibble.