Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle needs some prayers

Default Danielle needs some prayers

My little Dachshund foster, Dani, had extensive surgery today to remove more than 20 mammary tumors. She is a senior girl so they didn't want to put her under again so they spayed her and did a dental too. She was under for a long time. I brought her home four hours ago and she hasn't moved. She did drink a few big syringes of water. She's is completely out of it and no way could I get her clavamox and tramadol into her tonight. She will probably be out for the count anyway so that have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Please say a prayer for this little girl. She was a breeder until she was of no more use and was abandoned on the side of the road with all these tumors, infected teeth, eyes and ears. I just snapped a pic of her in her cushy, comfy bed. Her compression bandage is to help prevent the blood from pooling at the incision sites. It stays on until I take her back for her recheck on Thursday.

She's as sweet as they come, never barks, tail continually wagging. She so deserves to get through this and find a wonderful home. I would appreciate it if all you angels would watch over her and keep her in your prayers.

20140825_210304-1.jpg

Default Re: Danielle needs some prayers

Of course Glynda. What a sweet baby.

I answered you email. Thank you for the update.

Oh poor Dani. Prayers going up for a speedy recovery for her and a new forever family. Bless you for helping her.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Poor little girl!!! Tons coming her way for a quick recovery and no complications. Some breeders should be catapulted to space never to be seen again.

Keep us updated on this little sweetie pie.
    T.

Quote Originally Posted by mytil View Post
    Poor little girl!!! Tons coming her way for a quick recovery and no complications. Some breeders should be catapulted to space never to be seen again.

Keep us updated on this little sweetie pie.
    T.
    Perfectly said, Terry! I'm sending huge healing hugs to this sweet little girl, too. (And to you, as well, because I know how worried you are about her!).

Bless you, Glynda, for giving Dani a chance she never would have had otherwise. I know she is in the best of hands. Prayers and healing energy flying her way.

Ditto, Terry...only I would take that a few steps further.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

For sure Dani will be in my thoughts and prayers, poor sweet girl.

Love and hugs, Lori

poor little baby. hope she wakes up soon. She deserves to be with you for awhile!
    Jenny: poodle: Diabetic & Cushings since 2011. RIP 11/10/2014 We love you & miss you

Glynda, how is Dani doing today?

I totally agree with mytil.
    I hope that dear Danielle is feeling much better today - healing thoughts and prayers for her.