Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Jenny, 8 y/o Maltese - Stop the meds - sweet Jen Jen has passed

Default Re: Jenny, 8 y/o Maltese - Stop the meds - sweet Jen Jen has passed

Debbie, Im so so sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you are going through as we just lost our little girl on monday. As you know and I have found out, this is one awesome group of people. Allow yourself to scream, grieve, yell, cuss, do whatever at the "moment" makes you feel better.
    This is a hurt unlike any other I have ever experienced and so so unfair.
    I will keep you in my thought and prayers for comfort.
    My words seem so insignificant at this time but I grieve with you.

much love and comfort

Bonnie

Oh thank you Bonnie. I'm so sorry for your loss as well. The pain is just intolerable.

I have a play date next week with Jenny's four surviving pups all aged 7, and her mother Lindsey. I think surrounding me with more furbaby love will help assuage the hurt and loss.

I tried to take her pups that I have, Beamer (who also has the same heart condition as Jenny) and Amelia the tiny little only daughter around the Rose Bowl for my first walk since Jen's passing on Wednesday. Beamer, although on meds, could only go so far, but wanted to run, and Amelia, the little miss priss only wanted to be carried, but we tried.

I'll say a prayer for all of us who've recently lost our furbabies.
    Jenny and I fought the good fight. The ONLY good news was that on medication for Cushing's, her disease was under control. Eventually it was Jenny's cardiomyopathy that caused the end of her life.

Thank you for talking to me. Only someone else in the same level of grief today understands my tears.

XO

Thinking of you Debbie.

We know it is hard, as most of us have been in your footstep at one time or another. It is especially hard when you lose your heart dog.

I hope Beamer and Amelia enjoyed their walk (or carry). I'm sure it was very hard for you to get through.

hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Hey Debbie,
    Just thinking about you and hoping your day was a little better, just remember it's day by day.
    hugs

Bonnie