Page 168 of 224 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2237

Thread: Squirt - my Queen has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Squirt - Atypical; melatonin, lignans and Lysodren maintenance

Oh my goodness Leslie, I hope you are alright and not damaged yourself. Your carpet will keep I'm sure the dogs will be fine not going out. Please take care of yourself.

Sending big hugs to you and the gang
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Oh my gosh Leslie! That is scary.
    A fall like that can be very serious. Not just soft tissue. So, just be careful and you might need to go to the doctor too. Is there anyone who can come over and help with the gang till you are better?

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Leslie,
    Does not sound good at all! If you have a bump on the head, you probably have a concussion. That is nothing to fool around with. You need to see a doctor girl! Would it be possible for your brother to come over and help out for a day or two?

Sending tons of love and healing energy your way,
    Xxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Leslie,
    I fell down the stairs recently and did have a slight concussion. If you feel sleepy and/or nausea , do get checked out please.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

Leslie -

As you will fully understand, something just tugged at me this minute to check on our little buddy Squirt. I think of my Angel Crash daily and believe that he is still taking care of us here. Oh my how I can feel your pain of your fall as my boys knocked on my tailbone in the frozen tundra of Illinois a month or so and I think I am still recovering. So I'm sending you and Squirt a huge hug, love and prayers! I'll check back in soon.
    Take Care!

Tammy, Angel Crash, Darby, and Riley

Oh my goodness, Leslie Do you think you broke any bones? Gosh I hope not. Sending healing energy with love, Lori

Thanks, ya'll. Nothing broken, just very sore. I'm just too old to be bouncing on the floor like that! I forced myself to keep moving yesterday and one of my honorary daughters made a rice bag for me that you can either heat in the microwave or freeze. A lifesaver as it molds to the neck, shoulder or arm where needed.

The ramp thawed out yesterday, dried and didn't refreeze overnight so the babies were able to go down and out this morning. I was able to carry Squirt out and then back in, tho it was a bit of a production and I was scared to fall again holding her. Everyone was happy for a bit of fresh air late yesterday and this morning except Fox and Soph, both of whom are terrified their feet will dissolve if they get wet!

Another winter storm is coming in today and is supposed to last thru Tues. with 2-4" accumulation of snow and ice; it's already sprinkling so the freezing will start soon. The heater is ready just in case we lose power. I hope we don't need it as that thing scares me to pieces.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Geez, Leslie, I hope you didn't fracture anything, I thought I was fine too but I wasn't so be careful and watchful of yourself, ok?

This winter is something else with no relief in sight. Take care and be careful on that ramp.

Give kisses to Squirty for me, ok?
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Oh wow! I've been away for some time....life really has taken some twists and turns over the last year for me...and now I'm catching up on the Squirt's status. Glad to see she is hanging in there. Those "sleep seizures" can be scary. Our Pom, who is nearly 16 scared the life out of me a few months back...crying and yelping in her sleep...I thought she was dying! Naturally, she was fine and looked at me like WTF is wrong w/you? LOL

I recall sleeping alongside my Aussies on the floor many times...after surgeries, during the last few months of suffering w/Cushings, etc. I would never be far away particularly when their mobility was limited. Air mattresses were very handy!

Hope you are feeling better Leslie...falls are never fun. At least you did not break anything (I tore my quad muscle a few years back when I fell down my deck stairs...letting the dog out in the rain, naturally!...DUMB, DUMB!)

I will say a prayer for you and Squirt...I hope that the remaining days with her are pleasant for you both. She'll let you know when she is ready.

Jeff and the Girls

Leslie,
    How are you feeling today? Sending you tons of love and healing energy. Please be careful! We worry. xxxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!