Page 193 of 224 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2237

Thread: Squirt - my Queen has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Squirt - Atypical, then true Cushing's, no current treatment; CCD

Dearest Leslie,

Sending you both my love....

I have no words, only tears after holding my breath reading your thread the last few days.

all my love precious girls
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Leslie,
    Nothing I can say will ease your pain right now. Sending love and prayers.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(__)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

With a heavy heart I'm wishing Squirt a peaceful journey on angels wings.

Barbara

I am so sorry Leslie, My heart is heavy with pain and sadness. We will all miss our little Squirty...
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

I keep typing, then deleting because nothing comes close to expressing what I want to say so please just know that Squirt, you and the other pups will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    It takes amazing love and courage to do the right thing for our pups when we know the heartbreak that we will feel.
    Tomorrow there will be a bright shining star in the sky running free of pain.

Dear Leslie,
    I am struggling to find words that might bring you even a tiny bit of the comfort that you have given to us. Sending you love and strength, and keeping you and Squirt in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Tina
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Hi Leslie

Sending big hugs to you and Squirt because like the others I do not know what to do or say, like Zoe... Squirt has always been here since I joined this forum and it feels like a big part will be missing with the pair of them crossing over so close together. We love you Squirt, go well you beautiful girl xxxxxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

I too have no words, just know that I am thinking of you and Queen Squirt. You and squirt have been a huge inspiration to me and many on this forum.

Rest easy now Squirt and safe crossing xx
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Leslie,
    Thinking of you and Squirt today and sending all my love.
    Linda x