Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: shaking - Ashlyn has passed

Default Re: shaking - Ashlyn has passed

I am so sorry for the lose of your sweet Ashlyn. No words will comfort you at this time. We understand too well,the grief,the lose,the pain.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Debi,
    I'm so sorry to hear about Ashlyn. You are right in that no one understands how hard it is and how bad we hurt. No one that is except everyone here.

It's been 7 1/2 months since I lost my sweet Tia. She was almost 14 1/2 and almost 3 months since I lost my 16 yo Miss Tippi. I've cried, screamed, cussed, prayed, begged forgiveness, walked around in a daze for 7 1/2 months. This is where I come to find peace, understanding and compassion because I don't find it with anyone else that hasn't been through Cushings and what we've all endured with our angels.

People look at me like I'm crazy for still being this upset about losing "just a dog". The girls were my life, my children and they took my heart when they left me.

So if you feel like crying, you cry, if you feel like talking about your sweet Ashlyn, you talk about her. Because everyone here understands and will listen.

Sending love to you.
    Donna
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 03-25-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Hello!
    I want to let everyone here know how much all your kind words have helped me. I have cried and cried till I couldn't breath! Then I would just look on here and someone would say just what I needed to hear. I have felt so much guilt! and wondering if I did do the right thing! Knowing in my mind she couldn't keep going the way she was! She was suffering! I sat up in our livingroom night after night with her. I go though the guilt then I'll go though I know I did the right thing, Then I'll run into some pictures and go though it all over again! I miss her so much! I hear her walking across the wood floors.or wake up in the night feeling her asking to go potty! It takes a second! Then I'll think you don't have to do that anymore! It hurts! But it's good to come to a place where I'm not alone in how much I loved or miss my baby girl! She's not just a dog! She was our baby.
    Thank you all so much for just letting me ramble on and on!I'm so glad I found this site!! THANK YOU!!! Debi

Oh Debi, big hugs.
    You grief for them just as you would for a child, they are our babies and letting go is not just hard it is impossible. The good thing is that you don't have to. Now they are safe and comfortable, snuggled in your heart where they will live on in your love for all time. The pain is gone, the shaking is gone.
    Letting them go pass is the hardest thing to do and takes the most amount of love. One doesn't let them go because they don't care, they let them go because they care and love them so much.

sending love and support your way
    Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Oh Debi,

Huge hugs from me too, and we certainly do understand how much you miss dear Ashlyn.

There is no reason for you to feel any guilt as you did everything humanly possible for your girl and your deep love and devotion to her was evident.

We have all gone through those "what if" and "should have" I believe it's part of the grieving process but one should never dwell on that. We are here for you and we will always be here for you.

Love and hugs, Lori

I am so sorry to hear about Ashlyn. Everyone here knows exactly how you are feeling. My thoughts are with you.
    Linda

She certainly was not "just a dog" we all understand that sentiment, so sad for your loss of Ashlyn (love that name) my condolences to you and your family as you grieve your baby girl xxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

All I can say is Thank You! I miss her bad tonight. My stomach hurts with such a scared feeling. I came here and read your messages! Thank you! Just what I needed! We are going out for a few days in our RV camper.Going camping for a few days. We haven't been camping without her yet.... I'm scared. We would go for long walks in the campground everyday! She loved it! I'm not going to know what to do with myself!
    Hope every one here has a great week-end! Thanks again! Debi

Debi,
    go for those walks anyway. Get some much needed rest too.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

Thinking of you and your sweet Ashlyn. I am hoping the camping trip does you good to get away for a while. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi