Hi again, Colleen. I thought I'd pop back to add a little quote that I just came across this morning. I've been following some twitter postings about a mom in England who's trying to locate her little girl's beloved doll who was lost on a train trip. (IMO, this is the kind of thing that still gives social media some value -- it's amazing how you can mobilize the entire world to help problem-solve the search for a missing dollie!).

Anyway, one person recounted a quote which has been attributed to Franz Kafka at a time when *he* tried to help a little girl search for a doll lost in a park. Supposedly Kafka assured the little girl that the doll was off having new adventures of her own. And after time passed and the original doll was never found, he gave the girl another doll with a little note tucked tucked inside:

"Every thing you love is very likely to be lost, but in the end, love will return in a different form."

I have no idea whether anything about this story is really true. But the quote, whoever wrote it, has really struck me. It is so stark. It makes me cry, yet it also gives me hope. It has really affected me today. I thought of you, too, immediately. So I just wanted to share it with you since perhaps it will speak to you in some way, as well.

Best wishes as always, my friend.