Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Dear Leslie and all thank you for kind words. I will copy into Karma's memorial album.
    Sonja,Apollo,Karma and little Ariel

Dearest Sister, I was stunned to hear this devastating news and am so sorry i was not here for you.

Oh Sonja, how hard things have been lately for us both. We are still sisters in battle, just fighting a different battle.

Know that I care, I have Shingles now and just finished saying goodbye to our house today.

Fly free dear Karma, run to Apollo and Zoe who are waiting with open arms.

Love
    Addy
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

My dear sister in arm. Thank you. You are also under a lot of stress. Our armor is getting rusty.
    Sonja, Apollo,Karma ,and little Ariel

Today ,my little boy, my little Angel, Apollo ,September 9,2012, 3 years since you passed. Baby, I miss you every day. You were my one and only. Didn't think I'd be crying today. But here I am again. You brought me so much joy,love,companionship,acceptance,support,laughter . I am so grateful to have shared 14 years with you. Never will be enough. You are a part of my heart and soul. Losing Karma, July 16,2015, was the last piece of you I had. Take good care of your sister. Like Zoe you both were brave and courageous to fight for so long. I love you all.
    Your Mom
    Sonja
    I light a candle for you today.

Remembering and celebrating dear Apollo with you. I can't believe it has been this long.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Remembering yours and all the bubs that have passed. Time goes so strangely - Tommy will have been gone two years September 26 - sometimes it is like he was here yesterday and other times it's like 20 years. Only thing in common with both feelings is missing them"......

Oh Sonja, I was stunned to think it has been 3 years since our beautiful, proud boy left us. Robert is right about how strange time is.

Losing Karma is still so new, so painful. I think it makes the 3 year mark harder.

However, Karma was not the last piece of Apollo for he did lead you to Ariel. They too are connected, just in a different way.

Sweet sister, big hugs and much love. I hope you can get away even for a night. I had forgotten how that feels and the wonder of it all, the surprise. I let it go on too long and now realize it was not good for me.

Koko and Ariel will be here in the now for us. I know it is not the same but maybe that is good for us too, in the long run.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

A friend of mine , who lost her dog suddenly wrote this:
    Now that I am gone I have a letter for you.

You were with me until the end. And even after I was already gone, you kept me a while. I saw you cry. I would like tell you, that I understood everything. You did this last decision just for me. And you were wise. It was time for me to go. Thank you for your understanding. No one will take my place. But those who come after me, need the love and affection that I had . You always think of me. These are moments where you're so infinitely sad. Please, do not think back full of grief. Think about how happy we were. And if you must let go of the next companion forever, then I will wait at the Rainbow Bridge for them. I will thank them, that they also made you happy. And I'll watch over them - for you! I thank you that you loved me , took care of me and had the courage to let me go with dignity. Your faithful companion
    I needed to read this. Think about you a lot my baby boy, Apollo
    with love always.

Dearest Sonya,

Thinking of you and your sweet and precious little boy. I know how much you miss that baby, but we feel sooo Blessed they were in our lives and enriched every single day.

Thank you for that letter. It was beautifully written. Our babies will always love us.

Tight hugs Sonya!
    OOJeanette

Thinking of you today, Sonja. I know September was such a hard month and now withou Karma as well. I send much love and hugs

The days are getting shorter and colder and my thoughts keep turning to all of you and of course Zoe.

I hope Ariel is well. Koko is just being Koko and that is fine for me though the townhouse is just as quiet as Knollwood was without Zoe.

How many years dear sister in arms have we now been blessed to know each other? I remember back to those early days, the laughter and the tears.

Know that I care and I am sorry I have not been here much. I feel badly I was missing when we lost Karma.

Always with me, Sonja.

Hugs forever
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko