Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,193 of 1193

Thread: Brando has joined Snuggles at The Bridge; PHEO - Need Info and Advice Please

Default Re: Brando has joined Snuggles at The Bridge; PHEO - Need Info and Advice Please

Welcome Ryder!! I love the photo with purple bear. Puppies can help heal broken hearts.

My next door neighbor has a new Havanese puppy. I have been going over to play/potty him a couple times a day while they are at work. Sooo adorable.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Default Re: Brando has joined Snuggles at The Bridge; PHEO - Need Info and Advice Please

Quote Originally Posted by Harley PoMMom View Post
    Congratulations on the new addition to your family! OMG, He absolutely adorable!!!!!.
    Aww thank you! He is as loving as he is cute
    Vicki, Ryder and My Precious and Forever Loved Boys, Snuggles, Brando & Cuddles who are together @Rainbow Bridge.
    (damn this was painful to write )

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

You know we love this boy at our house! So glad you finally got him home and things are going so good!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.