Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my angels,

Mama was running late yesterday so I didn't get to stop in. It's raining and storming again. Tanzee slept through it all and went out to take care of her business and it didn't bother her at all. Brother barks at the thunder! He's crazy like that. I guess he's telling it to stop cause he knows y'all hated it.

Mama loves and misses y'all so much.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 06-14-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Good morning angels.

It's a beautiful day. I fell at work yesterday and hurt my ankle and knee on my knee replacement leg. It's really sore and I can hardly walk on it so I won't get to plant any flowers this weekend. I'll get something special next weekend for y'all.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning my sweet angels.

Mama is still so sore. We didn't do much yesterday. I took Daddy to eat Chinese and he loved it. He got a new boat and worked on that yesterday, getting everything he'll need ready. I told him to get your life jackets out for the babies. I know it'll break me heart when I see them wearing them, but I'm gonna try not to cry.

I miss you girls so much.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my angels.

Good morning my beautiful angels.

Just missing you both so much and I had a good cry last night (and this morning). Y'all are always on my mind and always in my heart.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning angels.

It sure was hot and humid yesterday. I guess it's going to be that way all summer. Daddy is getting the boat ready to take out this weekend. It's been a while since we've been on the water. Just something else that makes me think of my girls...

Mama loves y'all.

I went out in the back yard yesterday to your graves, something I don't like to do. Most times I sit on the porch and talk to y'all, but I just felt the need to go to y'all. It breaks my heart. Daddy has your graves looking so beautiful, but it still breaks my heart. It's been almost 6 months since Mama Tippi left and almost 11 months for you Tia. It doesn't seem possible that I've been without my girls that long. I miss y'all so much.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning Angels.

Daddy has the boat out and ready to go. I'm in tears already and haven't gotten on it yet. But I'm going to think happy thoughts today. I'm going to imagine Miss Tippi with her ears flying in the wind, loving it and having a grand time. You you my sweet Tia, are holding on to Mama for dear life. Something I didn't mind at all.

I love and miss you both with all my heart.
    Mama

Daddy and I had a nice ride in the boat yesterday. We're going to get your life vest out for the babies and take them for a ride next weekend.

It was a nice weekend, but today it's supposed to start raining again. Daddy and I cleaned the house yesterday. Cody, Kathleen and Addison will be here Wednesday and as always he goes into a cleaning frenzy when company is coming. They're bring Ty and I'm wondering how Tank is going to react to that. He's very territorial, so this should be NOT so much fun! Send some calming love to your brother, he's going to need it.

Mama loves and misses my girls so much.