Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning angels.

It is a beautiful morning and Miss Tippi you would love it, the frisky morning air. In my mind I can see you out there hopping around and it makes my smile and cry at the same time. And Tootie, I'd have to push you off the porch cause the ground is a little wet! God, I miss you girls. My girls...

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning my sweet angels.

For some reason I'm missing you both more than usual this morning. I do miss y'all everyday, but I can't stop crying now. Please send some loving to me, I need to feel your love today.

Love my girls,
    Mama

Tanzee is going in to be spayed this morning. Send little sister some healing love.

Mama loves and misses you both so much.

Tanzee made it through her spaying. Daddy said he doesn't remember you girl being this sore and groggy! I do though. Tia was fine three days, but Tippi, you milked it for all it was worth. We'd laugh when we would walk out of the room and you'd start whining until we came back, then you'd stop. You'd stop at the end of the stairs and just stand there waiting for someone to pick you up and carry you up. I caught on, after 2 weeks of it!

Y'all were perfect though and we loved you two more than anything. Daddy said this morning that these two are spoiled pups, but y'all were like the kids, only better!

Mama loves you both.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 05-06-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Good morning angels.

Tanzee is back to her old self again. Thank y'all for sending some love as I know that's why she's feeling better.

My two angels...how I miss you girls more than I know how to put into words. Just saying that I miss you or I love you is a mere smigging of how I really feel. I walk by your pictures and I can't even look at you for fear of breaking down. Just the mention of your names and I fall to pieces. I'd move heaven and earth just for one more day with you both.

Mama loves you girls.

Tanzee is so much better and Daddy has been in a much better mood the last couple of days. I'd like to be able to say that about me, but I don't have my girls. And there's nothing good about that. It's beautiful out this morning, but my heart breaks all over again when I go to your graves. No matter how beautiful Daddy keeps them, my heart hurts.

This will be my first Mother's Day without y'all. Daddy always put your names on my cards and it will be strange not to see it there. I miss you both so much.

Love my girls,
    Mama

Good morning my angels.

Your brother is having some problems. When has been crying out when we pick him up sometimes. He threw up this morning. I'm going to make an appointment for him and get him checked out. I can't bear the thought of him being sick or hurt, he's such a little fella. Please send some loving to him.

Mama loves and misses you both so much.

Brother is much better after seeing the vet yesterday morning. They said he must have eaten something in the yard. Couldn't find anything it could have been though. I'll have to keep a better watch on him.

Thank you both for the love y'all sent to him. Even if y'all didn't like him at first, he grew on y'all!!! He's a good little boy.

Mama loves y'all and misses y'all so much. My sweet girls.

Good morning my angels.

I miss you both more with every breath I take and my heart aches to hold y'all. I pray y'all knew how much I loved y'all and still I love you more everyday.

It's going to be a rainy day. I think I'll run up to Lowe's and get y'all some pretty flowers and plant them before the rain sets in. Maybe this will make me feel better.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Miss Tippi.

Mama loves my girls.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 05-12-2014 at 07:07 AM.

Good morning angels.

Mama had a good day yesterday. Planted some plants in the yard and just piddled around. We bought the kids some new toys and Tank tried to take them all, as usual.

Yesterday was nine months since you left me Tia. I tried not to think about it, but that's so hard not to do. I asked Daddy not to get me anything, especially a card. We always signed your and Mama Tippi's names to every thing and I couldn't bear to read the card and it not have your names there. It's just not right. I miss y'all so much.

My precious angels, Mama loves y'all.