Morning Baby Girl. I miss you so. Mama is going to try not to cry cause I have a big favor to ask of you. I took Mama Tippi to the doctor yesterday. It's not good. Like you, she has the enlarged heart with lots of fluid. Dr. Langston said it was worse than yours and her lymph nodes in her neck were swollen the size of a grape. Her back legs have a lot of arthritis and its hard for her to bend down to go tee-tee and hanky. They put her on 4 different pills. She's an old girl so Mama needs you to watch over her with you beautiful angel wings. We know our time with her is limited. We just want her to be as comfortable as possible.

Brother tries so hard to get her to play with him. She won't have any part of it. She barks at him and he thinks that's playing, so he just keeps aggravating her! I know he misses you too.

I pray the time will come when I can feel in my heart that you have forgiven me and I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. My heart aches everyday to hold you. I love you Tia and you will forever be my best baby girl in the world.

Mama