Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my angels.

Mama is running late this morning, but wanted to say that I love you girls and miss y'all so much.

Good morning my sweet angels.

It started thundering last night and was raining when I got up this morning. Both babies had to go out in it, but they didn't seem to mind! That I'm thankful for.

Mama love and misses y'all.

Good morning my angels.

It's still raining and I'm tired of it! Cody, Kathleen and Addison get here around 9:30. Tank DOES NOT like Ty! This should be a trying week! Send some extra love to your brother.

Mama loves you girls.

Tank is a bully! Ty has destroyed all the little ones toys. Lord help us the week!

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning angels.

The crazy neighbors were at it again last night with the loud fire works. Tanzee was out doing her final business and they set one off. Tanzee flew across the back yard and then flew back and almost knocked me down trying to get in the door. Then we got a thunder storm. She was shaking just like you did Tootles. It was sad. Send some calming love to your brother and sister and to Tipper. They all need it.

Mama loves and misses y'all so much.

It's sad to say, but because of the last 3-4 nights, I'm glad y'all weren't here. The crazy neighbor has brought out the commercial grade fire works and that would have drove you both into a frenzy. Tanzee is so scared, she wouldn't go out without being forced to. She is scared to death now. Send her some loving please.

Mama loves you girls.

No fire works last night. Tanzee has calmed down some. She still doesn't want to go out by herself, but she's so much better.

Mama loves and miss y'all.

Good morning my angels.

Things have calmed down since there have been no fire works for a couple of days. Everyone should be leaving today and things will get back to normal. The babies aren't used to having Addison and Gunner here this long and together!!!

Send some more loving to us. Mama misses y'all so much.

paulawhitcomb Guest

Indeed, I read your post and it touches my heart. I feel how much you love her and also how much you miss her. I know what feeling do you have and you need to be strong.

All the kids left yesterday so it's just me and Daddy and the babies. I'm off work the rest of the week which is good because I've got to clean the house and wash all the bed clothes.

Katelyn asked me yesterday if Tank missed y'all or even knew y'all were gone. I cried and told her of course he did. He searched for you for months and cried while looking for you. He loved his sisters.

Mama misses y'all so much.