Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Astro went to Heaven...

Default Re: Astro went to Heaven...

Donna, sending you great big hugs. I wish I could make it all better for you. I am so sorry to hear that Astrol declined so much. How heartbreaking. You gave him the greatest gift of all and that is to be pain free. He lives forever in your heart.

hugs,
    Sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Oh Donna, I so understand your pain, we all do here, if your able to keep talking please do, it's a way to deal with the pain, but take ur time hon, and when your ready....I don't know what I would do without this awesome family of cush pups owners, they have truly been a blessing...
    Here for you!! Hugs!!
    Something that works for me when I miss Sim, I take a walk or sit outside, then lots of things come to my mind and it's like peace takes over, you would be surprised to see butterflies or other signs to remind you of peace, and thats what your baby has now, peace...
    Letti and Angel Simba, Meeko too!

Dear Donna , I am so sorry for the lose of your Angel Astro. No words can help at this time. I cry with you. Do what ever you need to , to get through this. Post, write Astro, hold his things. Because the thing you want more than anything is to have him back.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo.

Donna,
    I don't know how I missed this news about Astro. I followed your thread and wondered what had happened. I'm so very saddened to know Astro is gone and very sorry for your loss and know how hard it is to lose such a special companion.

Barbara

Dear Donna,

Oh the hurt! I know exactly how you feel! My sweet Buckley left us yesterday and my heart is broken... He was diagnosed with Cushings 18 months ago, and went from being a gorgeous 85 pound Golden Retriever to a 58 pound balding, frail dog. He had been doing "OK" until Sunday when he suddenly stopped eating, drinking and could no longer get up. Yesterday, his loving vet and I made the decision to let him go, and I held him in my arms while he made that passage. I hope the wonderful loving memories you have of Astro bring you comfort.
    "Dogma" (what my grown children call me because I have Granddogs)

Dear Dogma,

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet boy, Buckley. We would love to help celebrate his life with you, sharing in the memories of the life you shared. Please feel free to start a thread just for Buckley here in the In Loving Memory section.

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Simply click the blue box that says "New Thread" and start talking in the box that pops up.

I look forward to hearing more about your sweet boy and hope we can help you start the healing process. I will add Buckley's name to the In Loving Memory thread for 2013 and if you would like a pic of him attached, please send a copy of your favorite photo k9cushings@gmail. We will upload it into the In Loving Memory album for 2013.

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4794

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

So many heavy hearts, so sad....sending hugs to everyone, knowing all could use them.....
    Letti and Angel Simba, Meeko too!