Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: My baby doll Scoop

Default Re: My baby doll Scoop

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Tonight it is 3 months since you left us. I still wish I could hold you again and give you lots of kisses.
    Archie loves to be held and will fall asleep in my arms. He loves to give lots of kisses. Gus will let me hold him for a bit then he wants to get down. He gives kisses just not as much as Archie.
    Scoop you were a little love bug. You loved to give kisses.
    Archie goes to the vet Thursday morning and Gus goes Thursday after supper. They are supposed to get booster shots. Gus started with that cough yesterday so we will have to see what the vet says. Maybe he won't get his shot. There's something by Archie's mouth I have to have the vet look at. I hope it's nothing. Please watch over your little brothers. Let them be OK. I worry about them so much. Thank you big brother. You're a sweetheart.
    Hugs, kisses, and ear rubs.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Tomorrow (Thursday) the little ones go to the vet. They are supposed to get shots but I don't know about Gus. He still has a cough. He sounds so stuffy when he sleeps. That nose of his is so tiny.
    Forgot to tell you last night, I got a card in the mail from PetSmart. It is for your birthday. They haven't sent one in a few years. This year, when you're not here, they send one. It figures. Made me cry when I saw it. It makes me cry when I think of your birthday coming up next week. Wish you were here.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Archie and Gus went to the vet today. There is no kennel cough. Thank goodness. They both got their shots. They both have gained weight.
    Another weekend coming up.
    Molly is going to work overtime both Sat. and Sun. No day off for her this week. It's late again. I'm tired. Miss you lots.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Dear Vicki
    I pray with time the grief will be less. But the loss will always be there. We love them so hard, that it is when we no longer have them that we realize what an important part of our life they are.
    May your sweet Scoop let you know he is okay.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Gus is still coughing. It was worse today than yesterday. Of course he didn't do it at the vet's yesterday. It is starting to bother me. Please watch over Gus, so he will be OK and Archie and Raleigh.
    Love you lots. Miss you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    It's Sat. night/Sun. morning. That time is tough. Always thinking of you, missing you.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

Hi my big boy Scoop,
    Today Oct. 7 would have been your 13th birthday. I wish you were here to celebrate it. I remember last year on your birthday you still had some eye sight. I can still picture you on your birthday last year. You had some special treats. Which you did enjoy very much. It is so sad to think you are no longer here with us. I am so sorry you aren't here. I tried my big boy, I tried so very hard. It just makes me so, so sad this horrible disease did that to you. I hate the day I heard the word Cushings.
    In less than 23 hours it will be 14 weeks since you left us and it was the last time I got to hold you, kiss you and rub your ears. I can still see that night so clearly in my mind.
    I sent a donation to the Morris Animal Foundation in your memory for your birthday. I know it's not much compared to what they need to do research but I wanted to do something. I hope someday someone discovers with the cause and a cure or prevention for Cushings so in the future others don't have to go through what you and others had to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOP!!
    We love and miss you so very much.
    Love you forever,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 10-07-2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: added comment

Hi my sweetheart Scoop,
    Sitting here holding you like I do on a Monday night. It has been 14 weeks since you left us. I can't believe how fast the weeks go by.

Happy Birthday Scoop! I wish you were here to celebrate it with us. I put the pumpkin toy that Molly gave you last year for your birthday, on your table. I bought the boys a couple of special treats to celebrate your birthday. They enjoyed it just like I know you would have. I saw a Hedgie at the pet store today. I bought it and put it on your table. It is so nice and soft. You loved your Hedgies so much, I couldn't resist it. I know you would have loved it. I also put a few of your other favorite toys on your table. Your table is getting quite full. There isn't enough room on your table for all your favorite toys.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOP!!
    Love and miss you lots.
    Love you forever,
    Mom

<3 <3 <3 I will forever hold you in my thoughts and prayers ... xoxox

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    Today I picked up pictures I got made of your birthday from last year. Molly and I looked at them tonight. It was tough seeing you from last year. Made me miss you even more. Even though Cushings was taking a toll on you, you still had some eye sight. You were enjoying your special birthday treats. I'm sorry you weren't here this year to enjoy your birthday with us. I'm sorry for what all happened to you the last year of your life. It just gets to me and makes me so mad and so sad. You're such a sweet boy. You didn't deserve any of the crap that happened to you.
    Gus is having such a bad time with his nose. Please watch over him so that he will be OK. Please watch over Raleigh, Archie and Gus. Love you lots.
    Love you forever,
    Mom