Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it normal to feel so much pain? (idiopathic vestibular syndrome)

Default Re: Is it normal to feel so much pain? (idiopathic vestibular syndrome)

Meg:
    I have been thinking of you and Abby non stop since yesterday, you were also my first thought today. Know that I care deeply about what you are going through and will be there with you in spirit. I am praying for you and for Abby to have a peaceful transition. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Meg;
    I am with you and thinking and praying for you and Abby
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Me too, Meg, me too.

Marianne

Dear Meg,
    I am so sad to read the latest about Abby. You are in my thoughts and heart. We are all here for you.

Big hugs,

Tina
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Thank you all so much. I couldn't do this without you. This is the hardest day of my life but you have given me strength and courage.

Abby is my best friend and has been my companion and greatest supporter through all of life. She has given me everything and more, living through pain to make me happy and stay by my side. I believe it's time for me to give her relief and tell her it's okay to rest and be free. She's earned it. She's given me nothing but love since the day I brought her home from the rescue shelter and she jumped into my arms. I think the ultimate gift of love would be to get rid of her suffering. If the vet agrees with me and my decision, I have no doubt it is the right thing to do. I will miss her every second of every day but all my time with her and all the joy was more than worth it.

Thank you all for helping me be strong.

-Meg

Bless you, Meg, and bless little Abby. Fare thee well, precious girl, on your new journey as you run to join our loved ones who eagerly await you with wagging tails and so many games to play.

God Bless you all and Stay strong Meg we are all with you on this. We are here when you need us. Just one thing I want to remind you of, please clip some of Abby's hair so you have some to keep forever, it will bring you comfort to hold and smell it. I do it with all my babies and thought you might want to, but are too upset to think of it. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Sweet Meg,

You are such a brave and strong young lady. You are choosing to do what you feel is right for sweet Abby. You are setting her free to soar. I am so proud of you! You can do this! Stay strong sweetheart.We know it's not easy.

Please come back and talk with us whenever you like. It does help talking to others who truly understand.

Soar, fly, run and play Sweet Abby. Soon you will be free of pain and puppy like once more. The others will be eagerly waiting at the bridge to welcome you. If you happen to see a little brown dude playing with three or four lizards, that will be Buddy. Please tell him that his mom loves him very much. Xxxxxxx

Meg,
    Please rule out infections and parasites first. Cushdogs are prone to infections and guardia is present everywhere birds and other wildlife roam.

In fact, Guardia often only has the symptom of discolored stools or diarrhea.

If none of these fit and the vet agrees with you, then please know that Abby has many waiting to meet her on the other side. Xoxoxo
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

Thank you everyone, your posts are keeping me together.

Valerie, I will absolutely rule out all causes before we make the decision at the vet. Her appointment is at 7 and we are going as a family. She has not had any diarrhea. She has had random stool drops, about 3 or 4 times in the last week. Never pee though. The stool was chocolate brown color yesterday, no longer tan. Im taking a sample to the vet. But I am not optimistic.

I've added pictures of her from today if anyone would like to see her.
    Thank you all so much. Me and Abby love you all. We are trying to be brave together.

-Meg