Thread: Important Women's Health Issue

Default Important Women's Health Issue

Oddly enough, I am going to take care of my own woman's health issue today and this happened to be in my mailbox this morning...I just had to share this!

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
    Do you suffer from shyness?
    Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
    If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include: Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, Erotic lustfulness, Loss of motor control, Loss of clothing, Loss of money, Loss of virginity, Table dancing, Headache, Dehydration, Dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not, may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them, may cause you to think you can sing, make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

Please share this with other women who may need Margaritas. Thank you.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Default Re: Important Women's Health Issue

Quote Originally Posted by forscooter View Post
    Oddly enough, I am going to take care of my own woman's health issue today and this happened to be in my mailbox this morning...I just had to share this!

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
    Do you suffer from shyness?
    Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
    If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include: Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, Erotic lustfulness, Loss of motor control, Loss of clothing, Loss of money, Loss of virginity, Table dancing, Headache, Dehydration, Dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not, may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them, may cause you to think you can sing, make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

Please share this with other women who may need Margaritas. Thank you.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
    It's finally happened, you have fallen over the edge!
    PS...good luck today

Cheryl

I'm speechless with laughter and tears!!! Have a great day?!?! To quote the mom on Two and a Half Men...I handle my problems the old fashioned way...with alcohol!!
    One of my favorite lines from TV...
    Jo-Ann

roflmfao!!!!

You are just toooo much, Beth! Hilarious!!!!!!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Wow!!!! Thanks for the heads-up, "BB". I can live with the side effects, no problemo, but I had no idea I was spitting!!!

L

Really!! I always thought they were wiping their face due to breaking out in a nervous sweat at their unbelievable good luck.

"May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

OMGosh that was sooo funny.

But unfortunately I am one of those gals who can't hold their liquor, so for me it would be:

1 Margarita......................................... ..............................................
    2 Margarita......................................... ..............................................
    3 Margarita......................................... ..............................................
    then FLOOR

Lori