Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley - 16+ schnauzer (Update: Angel Haley has been released)

Default Re: Haley - 16+ schnauzer (Update: Angel Haley has been released)

Kim, I am so deeply sorry that Haley crossed the bridge. It's true testament to your love & devotion that Haley was 16 1/2 years young at her passing. I will be thinking of you & hope that as time passes, it will bring a healing peace to you.

Debbie
    Mom to 2 Cushing's angels

Oh, no, Kim. I am so heartbroken to read this news . . . . the tears are flowing. Again, it's like losing one of my own. Though Haley lived a wonderful and long life, it never seems like long enough. I understand about making that hard decision of not putting them thru anymore. It takes so much courage, but sometimes we know in our hearts that it is the only right thing to do. Huge hugs, my friend. Sue

Kim, I'll come back again when I can actually think and write. But please know that I am holding you in my heart, and honoring Haley's life and spirit. Yet another member of our dearest family who has joined the Angel Pack. Haley is not alone, and you are not either, my friend.

So many hugs to you and to little Annie. And with loving memories, always, of your baby Haley.
    Marianne

Kim, I love you with all my heart and I feel your pain as if it were my own. I can relate to all the things Haley was for you and the depth of love and devotion you will always feel for her. She was your soulmate, your daughter, your best friend, your confidante, your playmate, she was your Florence Nightingale who made you feel better on your worst of days and she was your favorite entertainer worthy of an Oscar for her uncanny ability to evoke every emotion imaginable.....she made you laugh, cry, giggle, she awed you, made your heart swell with love and pride and she brought you peace and serenity when you needed it the most.

As one mom to another and as a friend to a friend, I have the greatest admiration and utmost respect for you for any number of reasons but a big one that stands out is that you were a phenomenal mom to Haley for 16 1/2 wonderful years and you bravely and selflessly granted her the eternal peace and serenity she asked you for this morning.

Godspeed sweet Haley.

Dearest Kim,

I just saw your post and it took a minute for it to sink in that precious little Haley was gone. My heart is breaking for you. I can't find the words to express my sorrow and sadness, so I will just say, I love you and am holding you in my heart and prayers.

Spread your wings sweet angel Haley as you fly to join all the little loved ones waiting for you. They will wrap their little angel paws around you and keep you safe now and forever.

Love and many ((((hugs)))) to you and little Annie.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Oh Dearest Kim,

I am heartbroken, truly heartbroken for you and incredibly sorry. I can hardly write through the tears. I wish I could say the right thing to help with the pain....but know there is nothing right now. You have been such an absolutely incredible mom to Haley and I know you will miss her terribly. She is in good hands now meeting up with all our pups and well again.

I am holding you and Annie in my heart and we are most certainly all here for you. I will always remember Haley with the love she has given you.

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Terry

Kim, I am so so sorry about Haley.

(((Hugs)))

Nathalie

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about Haley. My thoughts and love is with you.

Melissa, Rebel & Sadie

Dear Kim,

I am so very sorry to hear about sweet Haley. My heart is breaking for you. Wish there was something I could say to ease your pain and the deep sense of loss you are feeling but know there isn't. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest sympathy. Sending tons of hugs your way.
    Luv,
    Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Ohhhh Kim .....

My heart and thoughts go out to you. Haley truly lived a long life and was a truly beloved companion to you. My thoughts are with you.

Angela and Flynn