Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1473

Thread: Jasper (12 yr old Mini Schnauzer) is now at peace

Default Re: Jasper (12 yr old Mini Schnauzer) is now at peace

Happy birthday, Jasper!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Tina, I feel sure Dakota planned a very sweet day for her little brother. Happy, happy Birthday indeed! And so many beautiful candles shining so brightly, their glow reaches to the sky!

But not such a good day for you, my friend. I remain so sorry for the pain of your loss. My thoughts and well wishes remain with you always.

awwwww Happy Birthday, Jasper! You and Dakota keep watching over your mom and let her know from time to time that you both are still by her side.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I'm sure Dakota and Jasper are together doing their doggie thing. It is the best way to imagine them, running and playing and having doggie chats.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Hi Tina,

Just dropping by to let you know I am thinking of you.

Shana
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Me too! I miss you! xxxxoooo

Kathy
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Today it is 6 months since my boy had to leave me and I still can hardly write the words. I miss him terribly and I feel like I will never be happy again, or even able to just be at some level of peace. I barely got myself to work today and have been crying since I got home. I keep waiting for this overwhelming feeling of sadness and emptiness to lessen even a little bit, but it just doesn't. I'm still just devastated. I know you all understand.

Thank you so much for your posts and kind words dear friends. I miss everyone so much, but a lot of the time I can't even bring myself here. I just fall apart when I read about the recent losses. I haven't been able to post, but I read when I can, and have been silently grieving with all of you.

Bubba, Mama is beyond heartbroken and can't believe it has been 6 months since you left. Life is so incredibly hard without you by my side. I love and miss you to the stars and beyond. Smooches and nose bumps my precious boy. Ever on angel. xxoo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Hi Tina (waving wildly!),

I have been watching for your return. I knew you would be back.

Yes, grief sucks!! We love so deeply. It's been almost 4 years and I still hurt deeply for Buddy. I wish I had some loving and healing words of wisdom for you and all of us. Please know that I have remained here for you, sweet Dakota, Jasper Boy and Shelby. You have never been alone. We have been by your side always.

Big soothing hugs my dear,
    Kathy
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Oh Tina, I'm here, too, sending warm thoughts and consoling hugs to you from across the miles. I'd give anything to think of something we could do to be more concretely helpful to you. But as Sharlene just wrote elsewhere, the heart wants what the heart wants. We know what your heart wants. If only it was possible for us to grant you that wish...

Always here for you, and always in loving memory of your precious boy.
    Marianne

Hi Tina It is good to see you back here and able to post occasionally. It's good to have a place where you can say what it is your heart is feeling and know that you will not be judged for feeling as you do and that in fact, there are people who care for you and understand completely those turbulent emotions of loss.

HUGS
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)