Page 372 of 380 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Dear Sharlene (and Daniel),

I just now read the horrible news and I am so very sorry for the loss of sweet and lovable Molly... I remember how I would flee the house to escape the deafening silence and emptiness that surrounded me and I would go for a "walk" in my wheelchair. But once outside, I would flee back to my home because there would be nothing walking beside my wheelchair...and that was unbearable too. No matter what you do, they are not there...and that's impossible to fathom. They are part of every aspect of our life and that's so hard to deal with and to adapt to. I wish there was something I could do or say to make it easier, but I can't... all I can say is that I am thinking of you and Daniel and sending you all my love, strength and courage...

Big hugs,

Saskia and Quincy.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Dearest Sharlene,
    I am so sorry - know my heart and prayers are with you two!
    Terry

When they brought Lena to me that morning, they had washed her and put lotion on her. It didn't smell like her at all and I needed to breath in her scent.

The quilt I had wrapped around her when we rushed to the hospital, I told them to keep it in the oxygen tank with her. Before I left that night, I went in to kiss her and tell her I would see her in the morning and the quilt wasn't there. My mother had made that for me for my 45th birthday. They said she had peed on it and they had it in the laundry bin. I made them take it out and give it to me.

I didn't wash it for days.

The weird thing is that for weeks after she died, I smelled the lotion smell in different places...at work, walking past some stores, in the street. It could be because when they handed her to me I just buried my face in her little body and held her for hours until the vet opened and I brought her to be cremated...

I made my husband cut some of the hair off of her ears, the ears I loved to feel and kiss, and I carry those cuttings in a baggie in my pocketbook and take them out and look at them. Sometimes I open it up and feel them...my kids would say that's gross, but I couldn't care less.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I'm not getting rid of "Mollys" personal stuff. But I do have cases of food and unopened bags of treats etc that I need to take somewhere for others to use while they still good. Her blankets and toys and coats, food, water, treat bowls. Those are all here and will stay.

We have the kids moving in soon so lots to be done and will be busy with the baby and cats here too.

So lots to do and Daniel and I are just going to be focusing on each other and our lives for awhile and mourning our loss of a family member. We will get through this. Molly wasn't well. She wasn't happy she felt so bad that last week. Moments of good in a week of over all bad. I know it was right to let her go. That helps. I did the right thing by her. Always. She was our priority.

So now we just carry on and we miss her. That is all there is.

Our first weekend without her will suck. Today I have lots of errands to run as I didn't leave house except to vets for a week at least and did nothing except take care of Molly the week before. Tomorrow we are out all afternoon and night so won't have time to think.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I just read Molly's final chapter. I'm so sorry.
    Karen

------------------------------------------------------
    Rosie is a 32 lb spayed female beagle, born 7/29/2002; she has pituitary Cushing's. She began Vetoryl (10 mg, twice a day) on 7/3/2013, reduced to once a day abt 12/1/2016, stopped completely in March 2017. Rosie died 06/28/19 just a month short of 17 years old (it was not Cushings related).

Thinking of you as I take a break from my marathon wash day.

Thinking of the years we spent here on the forum, thinking of all those memories!

Girly drinks when we celebrated or waited for news, everyone climbing in cars to go the vets or packing the vets waiting room,
    All the laughter and tears, friends from around the world.

Here Molly lives on forever. She is known and loved by so many as are you.

A tribute to you, Sharlene, everyone here stopping by to give you virtual hugs and rembering our Diva.

Group hugs from around the world.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Sending hugs to you and Daniel today.

I hope you are able to smile today, just once. You may feel like your face is betraying Molly but that isn't the case at all - it is simply a sign of healing a teeny bit and Molly would be happy for that. But I cried for hours after the first time I smiled, feeling guilty.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Dearest friend Sharlene,
    I could not believe that here I log in today, of all days as I celebrate the life of my precious girl who sadly left us 3 years ago today, only to learn our sweet Molly has joined her on that beautiful rainbow bridge. I know that in my heart they are together now watching over us and enJOYing a new and beautiful life. Nevertheless, I feel your great pain as my very own 3 years ago. It hurts, it truly does.
    Today and for the remainder of your days without Miss Molly, I am sending those very tight hugs you will need to get you through this, and always know that despite my long absence, my k9cushings babies and their mommys and daddys are ALWAYS in my heart & soul.
    Love to you and your family sweet baby doll Sharlene and RIP sweet Molly girl--I LOVE YOU!
    OOOOO Jeanette

Thinking of you and Daniel, and of course our little diva who is now flying free.

Buddy's personal things brought me much comfort. His stuffed friend, Froggy, which he slept with every night and kept nearby during the day, stayed on the foot of my bed (by the wall) for an entire year. His cuddle blanket was there too. As time passed, I didn't need to reach for them during the night, quite as often, but it helped for me to know that they were there. It's been over three years. I still have them nearby and pull them out, whenever I need a good cry. The rest of Buddy's treasured belongings have been inherited by Rosie. Somehow seeing her enjoy them, helps me to feel closer to him.

Keep Molly's things as long as you want or feel the need to. There is no time table for any of this. Do what you feel comfortable with. That is what Molly would want. xxxxoooo