Page 380 of 380 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380
Results 3,791 to 3,796 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Thanks all of you. It wasn't an easy day and I don't know if Daniel wasn't thinking or what, but he put her steps to the window seat out to the curb (someone picked it up and took it) and I just bawled.

Then I didn't see her sheepskin rug on the floor and went crazy looking for it, as it is Always there. I don't move it. Found it finally and put it back.

I don't like that she is gone, I don't like that her things are being moved and removed, I don't like that I can still get all weepy over it, drat, nothing about it is acceptable.

I sure do appreciate all of you. Each of you having been through this yourselves. Yesterday was not so great, but I know that tomorrow will be better.

HUGS my friends
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

OMG! I would've killed Victor if he had done that. Everyone knows not to touch or move Lena's things, even the dogs... . I need to see them, even if they make me cry. She's gone, but they don't have to be.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh Sharlene.. I am glad you got through another milestone as hard as it is. I for some reason had my ex the day I brought Keesh's ashes home, (same day as cremation) take everything other then his tags out of my house. I couldn't bear at all to see anything. I was thinking about you and hoping you were coping ok. Coming up 3 years for me and I still am a bit of a mess at times. Man don't they burrow into our hearts and leave the biggest hole. You keep busy which is good and honouring the little diva will continue. Cheers my friend. Thank you too for all the great work you do on here. I know so many appreciate you, I especially for one.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Thanks Judi. Yes staying busy helps a lot and of course this week is especially busy so that is good.

Joan, I don't know what he was thinking.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear Sharlene,

These times we mark after our babies have gone are so very tough, especially the first time they come around. Even those happy times like birthdays and gotcha days are hard to face at first. Sometimes a simple unremarkable Thursday is hard to deal with....even three years later. So we cry, sometimes we scream, and we get thru to the next, moderately better moment. And tho time itself does not heal it does allow enough of those better moments to accumulate to give us a space from which to start the healing process. Meanwhile we live our lives in a way that honors always that love we shared, that love like no other. I know your sweet girl is so very proud of her mom (and dad even tho he acted like an idiot ).

Molly will always be safe with us, always remembered and honored, always cherished.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

((((Sending tons of loving hugs))))