Page 373 of 380 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3796

Thread: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Default Re: Molly, 13 yr, shih tzu - lhasa aspo - Molly has passed

Hope you first day back goes as well as it can.

Think of us all hanging around your desk with you. Probably like little random bubbles in the air filled with supportive comments.

I can picture that but don't have the right icon
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

What a wonderful image, Addy!
    Thinking of you Sharlene.
    Hugs,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

It's an motion all roller coaster. I was fine yesterday and went back to the office. I was fine today and then the call came. Molly was ready to come home one final time. That was the end of fine for awhile. I got up and walked outside. Luckily this afternoon got busy Nd then it was time to go pick her up. I did so. Got through that, came home and fell asleep till 7:30. Just could t deal with being awake so slept.

I suppose there will be many days that are up and down. Sigh. Don't like this at all.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Just sleep, Sharlene...I think it's the body's way of giving our minds a place to rest. A place where they are not gone; a place where we don't have to KNOW; a place where they still ARE.

I still go there...I am a frequent guest...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

dear Sharlene
    You need to be kind with yourself and Daniel. It comes in waves and you never know when it will hit. Go with it. Because you loved sweet Molly so much it is only natural to feel this roller coaster of emotions. She was and is your baby and will always be your baby. Grief is awful. You can't think straight, you cry for no reason, you are so tired , your don not know how to get through a day, a minute and second. We are here for you to comfort, support you, give you viral hugs.
    Love Sonja , Apollo

On my dear Sharlene. Doing the right thing for our precious babies does not make it hurt less. It hurts like hell and tears your heart out. The sacrifice is made out of love. I believe that there is no greater love. I had a plan in place for Buddy. I knew he was on borrowed time and every minute was precious. Making the plan was easy. Carrying it out was torture. The emotional rollercoaster is a ride that we all eventually end up having to take. I can't take your pain away. I can't make it any easier for you and Daniel. Just know without a doubt, that you aren't alone. You have all of us and we do understand and will hold your hand for as long as you want us to.

Addy mentioned all of us hanging with you at the office like little thought bubbles. I would be much more intrusive than that. I am like an inquisitive child and would be playing with all your trinkets on your desk and driving you nuts with multiple questions. . xxxxoooo
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 09-20-2016 at 11:26 PM.

I know that day. It still sits in my gut, ready to peek out at the least provocation. I go thru it all over again. When Connie came around the corner with that white box in her hand, when she put that white box in my hands, watching my hand open it, seeing that blue velvet bag inside carefully packed, and realizing that was my Sweet Bebe. Not being able to breath. Next thing I remember is sitting in my truck in the clinic parking lot, my head on the steering wheel, sobbing while my hand rested on that white box sitting in the passenger seat where she always did. After that, things just happened and I'm sure I participated but I can't recall.

I still have that white box and the packing inside but Squirt's ashes are now in the beautiful urn Terry and Peter made for her, inside the shrine where she wanted to be. I can see her there every nite when I go to bed and every morning when I wake up and that brings me comfort today.

This does ease and we do find ways to make peace with this immense loss; we find the things that bring us a bit of peace and comfort and cling to them, developing them. And that becomes a sort of ceremony honoring our precious babies, a way to continue expressing our love.

For now, grieve, Sharlene, grieve as you need for as long as you need. There are no rules. We will be with you always.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I remember driving to pick her up, but nothing after...I have completely blocked that day from my memory. She was in my bedroom for months, and then I brought her down to our family room where she could be with all of us, just where she always was before and where I think she wanted to be.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

((((((((hugs)))))))))❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am so sorry to hear about Molly.