Page 424 of 435 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4348

Thread: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

Default Re: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

with umbrellas, cream and fruit
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Default Re: Flynn 11 y/o Foxie Cross - Right adrenalectomy- Good Bye Flynny We will miss you

In the spa pool
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

OK, I'll be there soon! Go and get your ink, Trish, and Addy will make the drinks and I'll bring some nice melty cheesy dip along with crisps and toasts. Be back in a jiffy!

My mom took Zoe's death hard. They love them just like we do.

Marianne, I had hoped the harness was helping Peg. I have to catch up too.

We love the condo, Tina. Thank you for asking. Life has become easier for which I am grateful. Koko had a bit of a time, not being used to sidewalks, he was even barking at cars going up the street.

Thankfully, he has improved though it took some training
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Actually guys, check out this recipe -- it is delicious (and yes it's good with veggies, but also wonderful on crackers, etc.). YUM!!! This is what I'm bringing, Trish.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/gruyere-bacon-dip

Wait, I only left to feed Koko and missed girly drinks?
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

No, you're MAKING us the girly drinks, Addy!!

Ok, so the restaurant in my new town makes a great margharita, on the rocks, just the right splash of tequila with a heavily salted rim.

One for each of you

Marianne are you having this one day heat wave
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Margharita sound perfect! Yes, please!

Unfortunately this is starting an abnormally hot stretch for us. We are in the mid-90's today and tomorrow and then near 100 on Monday and more 90's to follow through the week.

Everybody thinks that Atlanta gets really hot in the summer, but it actually is not much different here than the midwest, and 100-degree days are really unusual for us. I hate being hot. Although it does mean that frosty girly drinks taste especially good.

Oh Marianne, I am so sorry to hear about Peg. I will check her thread later to get all the details. That happened to Dakota too in her later years, I had to use a harness with her, which worked quite well for a long time after we both got used to it.

Drinks and snacks sounds just wonderful! What can I bring? Please be warned that my skills in the kitchen are limited, so perhaps some type of adult beverage would be the best option for me. Or chocolate. I could always manage some chocolate!

Addy, my little Shelby barks at cars also, but only if they go slow or linger near our house. She is so territorial, if anything is near she doesn't like it. She is a little pill. We are having a horrible 3 day heat wave here. It is 99F now, 110 heat index. Yikes, horrible.

Trish, get your ink taken care of and maybe we can all continue to chat for a bit. Just like old times on Flynn's thread. We can have a toast to him once we have all the drinks lined up.
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman