Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Possible Cushing's, 8.5 y/o male Boxer (Sweet Jordan has passed)

Default Re: Possible Cushing's, 8.5 y/o male Boxer (Sweet Jordan has passed)

Oh Jenn, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss and like the others, am shocked and heartbroken. I know that words bring little comfort right now but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Godspeed sweet Jordan.

I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of Jordan. Poor boy, after undergoing the surgery, there was hope. Jordan knows you loved him deeply.
    May you find peace.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Oh no. Like all the others, I'm stunned and so sad to hear this news. Super big HUGS, again, just so dang sorry.

Sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Poor little Jordan...after his surgery seemed to go so well. You did everything you could as a pet owner to give him a fantastic life. The rest laid in fates hands for him to heal and recover. <3 to you and the rest of Jordan's family.

Jenn,
    I am so sorry to hear about Jordan. Please know we are all here for you if you need anything.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.