Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: My Sweet Angel Peg

Default Re: My Sweet Peg

Just sending hugs to you and your sweet Peg, hope she's gaining everyday!!
    Letti and Angel Simba, Meeko too!

Marianne,
    Bummer about the test tube, but good news overall.How is Peg doing with the SEB? Are you mixing it with something to make it more palatable? Is she doing okay otherwise? How is her energy level? Since starting SEB, Buddy no longer needs Pepcid AC or Benadryl. The only meds he is taking now is his trilostane/prednisone combo. Remember to slooooooooowly transition Peg back to her regular food. Great job mom!
    Big hugs,
    Kathy
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Great news so far Marianne... Keeping everything crossed that the good news continues.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

That is really good news about the liver and kidney's not being an issue.
    Good plan to slowly transition her and if it looks dicey, head back to the chicken and rice.
    Glad things are going well so far

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Mufin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Yay, still doing good so far today. She's still having straight chick/rice tonight. I may go ahead and start mixing in a few kibbles again tomorrow, but I'll transition much more slowly this time around.

I'm still following her around in the yard because she acts like she'd continue to grab some grass if she could, and that's what has prompted the previous up-chucks. So I still don't know if that's the chicken or the egg... And I'm definitely keeping her away from the rabbit pellets.

Kathy, I'm mixing the SEB gruel in with a spoonful of mooshy rice and she laps it right up. I am so lucky with both girls that unless they are really, really sick they will eat anything I put in their bowls. I'm able to fit three doses of the SEB around her other meds, but only by giving one dose late in the evening. So I hope I can stay awake long enough to get it in! I totally understand why dosing would be an issue for you, Addy.

I still don't think she's quite as perky as usual, but it's been hotter here the last couple of days, too, and the heat always affects her. So we'll just keep plugging along, and I am so grateful for those good test results. I feel so, so lucky today.

Marianne

So glad to hear that Peg is doing much better and hoping she will be her perky self real soon.

Sending you all healing and loving hugs, Lori

I hope today dawns a beautiful day with Peg much improved
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Hi Marianne,
    How is Peg doing today? Is her stomach starting to settle? I hope all is well with your girls.
    Hugs,
    Kathy

Sorry to read about Peg's troubles Marianne, hope it has just been a little hiccup and she is on the road to recovery. xxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Hi Marianne,
    What is happening with your sweet girl? Is her tummy settling? How is the SEB working out? Please post an update when you get a chance. Big hugs,
    Kathy