Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Saskia - need input

Default Re: Saskia - need input

Woo Hoo

Great news Happy Dancing and Sophie is probably wondering what all the fuss is about.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Leslie,

That is the best news ever, I love a happy ending!

Linda

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Leslie!!!!!!

Oh, thanks, ya'll!

Sophie has been SO GLAD to be back home! She has covered every area, every space - the whole time with her little piggy tail wagging away like, "Oh, yes! I remember! It's still here!" She would pick up one toy and carry it with her til she saw another then she'd swap toys to wag around.

I am surprised at how good she looks! Other than being covered in ticks and some ragged paw pads we haven't found a thing. She was a bit dirty but a brushing took care of most of that and a bath took care of the rest. The weight she has lost needed to be lost and she is moving more easily as a result. She has a waist again! Carolyn, my SIL, thinks a happy pet is a fat pet! But she even noticed how much better Soph is looking and moving. However, she is also convinced someone has had Sophie in their house and that was another Pug Mark and I saw in the pits because she isn't torn up or looking really bad. Mark and I know it was Soph, tho, and, based on her behavior, she had flipped again. Why? Dunno. Personally I think it is hormonal.

Gosh! I am just so happy she came home and that she is alright! Brick has been my early morning alarm - he needs to go out around 3 or 4 in the mornings and that was when I would go trapping first in the day. This morning I started getting dressed and remembered SOPHIE IS HOME!!!! Just to be sure, I went into the Big House and checked her crate. Then we went back to bed! The dirt-bikes and four-wheelers, 'possums and 'coons, cats and squirrels can have the pits back without a frumpy crazy old lady disturbing them day in and nite!

I will tell Sophie about all the sweet things ya'll have said and that joyful tears were flowing for her safe return.

Thank you all so much! I don't know what I would do without the knowledge that so many folks out there care, really care.

HUGE HUGS!
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Leslie-I am soooooo relieved and so happy for you. I was getting apprehensive about checking in for fear of not good news. How wonderful, how wonderful!! I don't have anything to offer (I had even planned to do a "Yee haaa" but was beat to it!) but I echo everyone else's sentiments. I bet you have been hugging her and hugging her and hugging her!!
    I'm gonna do it anyway.......................

YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaa!!
    Yippeeeeeeeeeee

-Susan