Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: It's a boy!!!!!! - Brick has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: It's a boy!!!!!! - Brick has crossed The Bridge

I saw this and had to read it twice -- it just didn't sink in. Leslie, my heart goes out to you. Your tribute was so wonderful -- you are an amazing person to be able to put your feelings into such heartwarming words. Run free, sweet Brick!
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Oh dear Leslie, I am so terribly sorry.....

What beautiful, loving words you wrote for your little one. I haven't commented til now but I have been following along silently lately and am so sorry to hear of your loss. But again, what a beautiful picture you painted.

Run fast and free, little Brick.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Dearest Leslie,
    I am truly sorry but like you said he is now pain free.
    ((((hugs))))
    Terry

Leslie , I am very sorry for your loss of sweet Brick. You were always a comfort to me. Today I cry with you. Dawn

My thoughts are with you always ...my friend , may you find inner peace knowing you were there for Brick ...when he needed you no matter what .
    ((( Hugs ))) from us all Catherine & Ken & fur babies .

Thank you all so much. I miss him so. It's starting to storm here and he was always so afraid of storms so as much as I am glad he no longer has to go thru that fear his absence is that much more obvious.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Leslie, my deepest condolences to you who has the biggest heart and courage. I truly admire you for what you are doing for these poor babies. You put me to shame for not being able to even foster pups in fear of not being able to say good bye after their stay with me. But here you are, taking on these special needs pups in their twilight years fully knowing what you are getting yourself into. Over and over again. That is having the biggest heart and courage to me.
    I'm so thankful to you for giving Brick the happiest few years that otherwise he wouldn't have had if it weren't for you. You are an angel and Brick was one very smart boy for having finally picked you as his mom in his later years. In return for your true love and tlc he gave you many sweet, happy memories that will last for many, many years.
    Yea, I know. How these tiniest ones can leave such a huge void in your heart. You are not alone. We all feel your pain and sadly I know you will have to shed many, many tears. I still can't talk about Ginger without crying. Please take care of yourself and be strong for your babies. Hugs, Song.

Leslie, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Brick. He had the best life since being with you and I know you will miss him so much. Thinking of you.

Linda X

Leslie,
    I am so very sorry to hear about your sweet little Brick.
    He was lucky to have been part of your family and your were lucky to have him to love.
    My condolences and hugs.
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom