Page 146 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1990

Thread: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior

Default Re: Apollo-Trilostane (Vetoryl)

Oh Sonja

I'm just catching up. You have done everything you can to help Apollo. You've learned so much in this journey and every decision you've made has been with Apollo's best interests in your mind and heart. Please don't beat yourself up about what could have been. Apollo knows how lucky and loved he is.

Hugs

Jane, Franklin and Angel Bailey

THANK YOU
    all.
    The baby video was cute.
    It is getting closer to Apollo's passing. Some moments he is very alert and still has pride and dignity to try and stand on his own. He drinks a little water, no food unless I force a little nutrition down his throat. I talk to him about all the fun , good times: waiting in the kitchen in his bed for a belly rub, eating the groceries out of the car, leaving half an eaten bagel at the garage door entrance, eating my Starbucks blue berry scone and leaving me the wrapper.
    All the little coats, and sweaters, and costumes he so proudly wore, all manly of course. Listen to the tapping of his little paws when he came into the kitchen as soon as he heard me chopping food. Doing so many tricks for his Mom: catching the ball but never bringing it back but hiding in his dog house outside. Licking my face when I cried, pulling the covers off me to get me up in the morning. Sitting on the back of my calves when I worked on the floor.
    And it goes on and on.
    Thinking about not seeing his face in his car seat when I drive, all the pet beds will be empty like my heart, he won't be there when I go into the kitchen or be outside on the patio. Not seeing that beautiful face. We never had children so our babies where spoiled rotten and I have no regrets.
    Tomorrow I go to see a pet cremation called Friends forever to decide what I will do for Apollo, it will be a private cremation, and I will say good by to my baby the last time. This is so hard, I am taking Apollo with me. Rene said I should get my house in order before Apollo goes, because I will be very distraught when it happens.
    I read on the Internet how to comfort a dying dog. I hold Apollo and tell him how much I love him and I would not change it for anything.
    I am having a very difficult time with all of this.
    I will need your support and kind words when it happens
    Hugs Sonja and Warrior Apollo.

Ah Sonja, you just took me down memory lane... we had similar stories with our wee ones. I feel your pain as if it were my own. I am sure that dear Apollo is feeling the immense love and enjoyed those memories as if they were yesterday. Know that we are here today, tomorrow and the next day. Healing takes a long time but know we will all miss our dear brave little man. You have done a great job of sharing him with all of us.

I send you strength and love. Know we are all there by your side in spirit and fluttering just as strong as we can. Meanwhile continue to enjoy the memories and savor each and every single minute. Kim

Dearest Sonja, I just know that Apollo appreciates this time that he has with you and the special bond that will always be there.

hugs,
    Sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

My heart breaks for you. big tight hugs..
    Amy & my sweet boy Boriss (Cushings Diagnosed 8/30/12 & Trilo start 20mg 9/8/12 switched to Vetoryl 30mg 10/8/12)
    Grateful for every day I have with my baby Boriss. I am lucky to have so much love in my life.

Sonja,
    My heart as well as the many other caring people you are surrounded by aches for you. This time with Apollo will always be there in your heart and in memories. You are making them very special...and we all admire you.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Sonja,

You are doing everything right! I know this is the hardest thing ever, we had to go through this last year with our baby Stormy I feel your pain and wish you all the strength to get through this hard time.
    Apollo has an amazing mommy and loves you with all his heart as you do him!
    Keep strong for Apollo!
    Hugs
    Shannon & Sunshine

Hi Sonja-
    I want you to know I am here for you still and always will be. I would like you to know how brave I think you are. I would also like you to know I admire the steps you are going to take and, yes, hold Apollo securely (not too tightly), tell him how much you love him and how grateful you are to him for coming into your life. You may part soon for awhile, but you WILL be together again. And as someone said, or some poem said, when you arrive at what I choose to call heaven, you will find Apollo there romping and playing with all his old and all his newer friends. He will be fully healed and able to romp and play and breathe in ocean breezes. As soon as he sees you, he will bound across the fields to greet you and it will be as if you were never apart.

I am sending along all the strength I can to you. I will be thinking of you and Apollo often tomorrow. I am sending healing white light to you and hope these next few too fast, yet too long hours that there are go as smoothly as possible. I kept my two previous doggie's collars...but did not remove them until they had passed. I wanted them to feel as normal and as secure as possible in my arms. I had to tell my husband to remember to do this....I wasn't sure I would.

Stay strong for now. Tomorrow is another day.

Love,
    Susan

Oh Sonja I am crying as I read this. You are so brave and such a wonderful caretaker. Sweet little Apollo has been such a comfort to you and such a trooper. I can just see him looking at you as you remember all the good times. As they all say the grief will lessen a little each day, but you will always remember and love Apollo. Everyone here is holding your hands and heart as you go through this difficult time. Love, JoAnne

Dear Sonja,

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Our brave, brave little warrior....

Hugs,
    Leslie and the gang
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.