Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In Memory of Crissy Ann

Default Re: In Memory of Crissy Ann

Thoughts of love, today and always, for you Bonnie, and sweet memories of precious Crissy Ann.

(((HUGS)))

Shelba

Oh Bonnie, thank you for allowing us to share this bittersweet day with you. Forever the pain over the loss, but forever the sweetness of the love and the bond that will never be broken.

Many hugs to you, always in loving memory of your beautiful girl ~
    Marianne

Big (((HUGS)))
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

I understand.....

instead of adding a sad face, I am putting in a couple of smiley faces, to remind you and me and all who have lost their bestest buddies that we can move on to the happier memories. There's no denying that it does take time and that we have to allow them in and not let them get pushed aside by sadder thoughts. I still get caught up in the 'what isn't there' rather than 'what we did have.'

Do you have any videos of Crissy Ann? Somewhere I have an old video of Zoe (when she was much younger) and her 'sister' KC and I think I'm going to look for it so I can play it and refresh my memory. I think that will bring a big to my face (and heart.) Sue

Ah...such sadness and yet such beauty in your posts. Many hugs to you.

Lynne, Bailey & Angel Clyde

It's been three years since you left me. Sometimes I think I see the tip of your tail going around a corner or I hear your whispered 'Arf'. I miss you so.

Love,
    Mom

Hi Bonnie,

Time has a way of flexing on us. A day seems like a year and a year can seem like a day. But when those memories are so close we can see a phantom face or hear a phantom voice, time stops for just a second as we try to hold onto the moment, knowing it is fleeting.

I think we are giving these moments so we know our babies are alright and that we are not forgotten either. They want us to know we are still loved, still thought of, still missed...and to remind us this was not the end but a different beginning we will share with them one day.

Many hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Thinking of you and your beautiful girl today, and sending huge and loving hugs...Lori

Thinking of you ..... It's so hard when we lose a loved one ..... She will always be with you

Hugs
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

You are in my thoughts.

Carol