Thread: New Member (Harley) 12 y/o long hair daschund

Default New Member (Harley) 12 y/o long hair daschund

Hi. I am a new member here and very happy that there are people who can help me understand what is going on with my dog. Harley is a 12 year old long hair daschaund who was diagnosed with Cushings September 2nd of this year. When they did the initial blood work, some of his readings were off of the chart and they knew he had Cushings....a month later, they were still off the chart even with meds, so we have doubled the meds. Just the past week or so, he seems to be getting so much worse. He can not climb stairs and his back legs don't seem to want to work at all. I have noticed that his left eye is severally blood shot and leaks water all the time. It is so hard to see him like this and I am not sure what I need to do. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Default Re: New Member

Hi and welcome to you and Harley!

To help us to provide you with more meaningful feedback could you post the results of all test/s that were done on Harley. Also what medications does Harley take?

Please know we are here for you and we will help in any way we can.

Love and hugs,
    Lori

Default Re: New Member

Hi and welcome to the forum ----

Could you please post all the blood work results with the ranges so the experts on this forum can look at them - and also what medications you are using and the different doses you have used and when - this will help the experts on this forum to see the whole picture and be able to give you their advice -- Thanks - the others will be by to help soon
    xoxo Cindy & Penny