Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Bestest Boy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: My Bestest Boy

That was beautiful Marianne. I have a lump in my throat.

Barbara

I shouldn't have read this at work. Sending you lots of love today dear Marianne. Re the mistakes - we all made them and look back and wonder... but we all did what we felt was right based on what we knew at the time. You can't do any better than that. I love the annual walk tribute. That is cool. No doubt you were/are the bestest mom ever. Kim

I've no doubt Barkis is remembering as well. His memories are those of the love he saw shining from your eyes every time you looked at him; the gentleness in your voice even when he had misbehaved; the tenderness in your hands when you rubbed his head and soothed his fears; the tears that fell on his head, bathing him in your essence, reaffirming the eternal connection. He will be prancing by your side as you walk the lake, waiting for that smile through the tears.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.