Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucygoo - Pit. macroadenoma, endoscopic transsphenoidal surgery, trans-oral approach

Default Re: Help!

Hi Gina,

I've been away for a few hours, and was so anxious to find out how things have been going. I am so relieved to hear that Lucy has been tolerating the surgery well! I'm still keeping you and Lucy in my thoughts and my heart, and I'll be watching for further reports from you.

Continuing (((hugs))),
    Marianne

Gina,

I am so sorry, I don't think I have posted you before tonight.

I would not place a lot of importance that the entire tumor was not removed, frequently when most of a tumor is removed the remaining tissue does not survive as a result of the trama of the surgery.

We are all praying and wishing for the best for your Lucygoo.

Awaiting the next update.

Scott

Hi Gina,
    Still here keeping fingers all 16 paws no make that 20 paws crossed, the cat just joined in.
    John (Roxee's Dad)

Hey guys..
    Dr. B called me again, and told me Lucy was awake, in ICU, doing well, all neurological checks are fine..i.e. eyes, reflexes, etc., and he'll call me back around 9 p.m.

So at least she's done and okay for now...whew!!!!
    I can't thank you all enough!! I really believe you all had something to do with it. I called her regular vet to fill her in today, and she told me that my other regular vet called from Pennsylvania asking about Lucy (Seems the whole country is pulling for my Goo.) I always knew she was extra special.

I'll try and post back after Dr. B calls around 9ish.

Much love,
    Gina and Lucy

Hi Gina,

I big happy doggy dance for you and Lucygoo.

I know she will continue to recover nicely. Very, very happy for you and Lucy.

John (Roxee's Dad)

GREAT NEWS GINA,

I am soooo happy for you and Lucy.

Lucy is extra special just like her Mom

And like John said, I'm sure Lucy will recover nicely, especially with the fine care she has had so far and the special love you have for her.

Hi Gina,

Big time congratulations, everything sounds really good! Thank you for keeping us up to date on how Lucy is doing. I am so happy for you.

Ken

What great news! I'm so happy for you and Lucy. Hope you can relax a little now.

Carol, Winnie (always), McGill and Atty Cat

Hi Gina,
    Just had to come back to let you know that Lucy has made my day. Since your last update, I've had a smile on my face and my wife asked me what was up. Explained what you and Lucy went tru and accomplished and put a smile on her face too.

John (Roxee's Dad)

Gina, I have not posted to you previously, but have been closely following Lucy's story. I'm thrilled for both of you that it appears that the surgery has gone so well. Hopefully, Lucy will be the "trailblazer" for future pups with Pit tumors & macroadenomas, so that surgery will become a routine treatment for this dratted disease.

Me & my boys, Harley & Chewy, are pulling for Lucy to have a rapid & great recovery!

Debbie