Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Default Re: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY BOY! Party on, my mighty lizard hunter! Don't worry, there aren't any fireworks to scare you up there. Your birthday is rapidly approaching. It makes me feel sad that you're not able to be here with me. What a sucky day that will be. I love and miss you so much! You left much too soon. I had so many more lessons to learn and you taught them oh so well. I hope you are happy. Love you forever,

Mom
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

I miss you too Buddy. I always loved hearing about your daily adventures that your mom so lovingly shared with all of us. I would get my Buddy fix and be happy the rest of the day. God bless you Buddy you made me happy with your little antics.
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Thanks Patti. Yes, Buddy is one of a kind. Such a joy and zest for life that was packed into that little body of his. He knew more about unconditional love than I will ever know. An old soul was he. I still miss him every day.

Buddy boy - I hope you are busy catching rainbow lizards and eating anything you want. You were always happy, no matter what was going on around you. Why can't people give love as freely as you did?

Love you forever tough guy,
    Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY BOY!!! I miss you so much! I hope you have a steak cake with rainbow lizards dancing on top! I so wish we were still together! I hope you are happy. OOOOXXXX
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 02-19-2014 at 04:10 AM.

Happy birthday Buddy. We miss you here too but I know you are running around chasing lizards in the doggie heaven and keeping an eye on your momma and Rosie. Cheers Buddy
    Sharlene and Molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Happy birthday beautiful Buddy!! That is quite some cake your Mom is wishing for you! xxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Oh Happy Birthday from me, too, sweet Buddy!! I'll bet my Barkis is lurking behind you, hoping for some crumbs of cake!

Much love to you and your Mom, today and everyday.

Marianne

Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for lighting a candle for Buddy. That means so much! I try to keep one lit, but life often gets in the way. xxxxxx

Oh Kathy, I am sorry, I don't know how I missed Buddy's birthday.

Happy belated Birthday, dear Buddy!!

Buddy had loads of stuff, which Rosie happily inherited. I kept two items (for myself), which Buddy was very attached to. One was a cuddle blanket. The other was his best friend Froggy (a stuffed frog). Buddy used to go find Froggy to sleep with, before going to bed at night. He would then happily curl up and go to sleep with his head resting on Froggy like a pillow.

Froggy and Buddy's blanket are still on the foot of my bed by the wall. It comforts me to know that they are there. Rosie fell asleep on my bed tonight. She was sleeping on Froggy exactly the way Buddy did. It freaked me out!