Thread: Things are not always simple

Default Things are not always simple

For some reason out of the blue My veterinarian said you might want to do the low dose test for cushions And I thought Why is she saying that So anyway they wanted 280 for that test My other vet wants 550 Plus of course follow-ups for 5:50 I decided to spend my $550 on an ultrasound to get the big picture That guy said after he did the ultrasound which I wasn't allowed to watch or I didn't get a copy of it Have to take his word that he actually looked at it He said this is classic cushions Yeah I know it spells cushions wrong Anyway I said yet but she went 5:50 to do the blood test He said I would just treat her...... Her liver is enlarged and if you get her on the medicine right away It will heal her liver.... You didn't go into detail but of course I know the proper medicine is viral But I guess I'm not a doctor or lawyer I'm just a dumb plumber who can't read the internet Anyway my vet would not do it without breaking my bank I really don't have that much money So I called the guy did the ultrasound back and of course management said I will you need to talk to a special medicine department would you like to make an appointment I should know I just want to confirm what the guy told me when I paid you $550 to do the ultrasound Anyway both of her adrenal glands are enlarged He said classic cushions So what's the mystery You put her on veteran right Now I know they sent a copy of the ultrasound report to my vet And she never called me So I called and said look can I talk with the doctor at some point when's the best time to talk to her Hey set up pay for the phone call if I got to Will they call me back right away They said they'd be happy to set up my phone conversation for $90 I think it would be cheaper to take my dog in for a checkup

Default Re: Things are not always simple

You know Penny's got the big distended pot belly and her livers and large and the question I had for the man was should I put her on Vetoryl It says do not give to a dog that has kidney or liver disease Well the liver is enlarge If I can't give her vetereral what would you do

We live in the city now so it should not so much of a country dog anymore But when I put her in the car and take her out she's very happy and you would think that there's nothing wrong with her and that makes me very happy But at night She's very fussy about what she eats She has gas That literally can make you sick I think you're back legs are getting weak I don't know she has good days and bad days You know I think we've come to the end of the rope She is 14 And I don't want to let her suffer.... If I let the vet do it by the book her book And I would pay any amount of money to get it done I would check maybe another year if I'm lucky out of this dog You never know show and say good money after bad I'd be willing to just put her on the medication and try it a low dose some rocket science is it It's not rocket science is it I'm not correcting all this stuff I'm sorry

My 13-year-old men pin How's it going now Let's try that again My 13-year-old Min Pin is gone now I want to put the blood test up I want to know what everybody thinks And then I'll tell the rest of my story But I can tell you this I had to have him put down at 2:00 on a Saturday night 2:00 in the morning And instead of accosting me $100 it cost me $400 It was the best money I spent the most effective money I spent and it actually fixed his problem He's in peace now You know it's interesting Country Boys and other folks Not me I'd like to put a bullet in their own dog's head if they want But I got to have a prescription to buy dog medication Show my dog doesn't abuse it how that Next Thursday selling health insurance for your dog Cuz you're going to need it