Thread: Ontario Vet Loses Licence-Abuse

Default Ontario Vet Loses Licence-Abuse

It has been going on for a few weeks here, a practicing vet who has abused animals. I won't show the videos, but they were taped by his staff and it's been going on for a few years. Threw a cat against a cupboard, punched a puppy, slapped them across the face- here is the link with no video with other things he had one

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...sing-dogs.html

I wrote the college and told them I would file a class action law suit against them if they even considered given him back his licence and I will be their worst nightmare.. these are family members and if a family doctor did this.. he'd be out the door permanently. This sickens me and he gets a slap on the wrist... I'm on the warpath now. He was doing this for years.. but he's caught now.... scum of the earth. If I had seen it.. he'd be 6 feet under now for quite awhile.
    Last edited by spdd; 09-19-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Default Re: Ontario Vet Loses Licence-Abuse

It sounds like this horrible vet should have had his license revoked. The description of what this vet did to animals makes him a monster in my eyes and he has no business being anywhere near an animal. I agree with Judi that the punishment was little more than a slap on the wrist.

He should be put in jail, not just have his license revoked....He'll just find other animals to torture....if I EVER found out my vet hurt one of my animals, he'd be safer in jail.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

That is despicable. It is horrible that he received no stronger punishment - and if I were a parent of one of those pets, I would sue him for all he was worth under any premise at my disposal and make sure everyone everywhere knew his name and what he did to my baby and other. What a sicko.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I have absolutely no clue why Canadians, specifically the justice system is soooo lenient with people. I know this is off topic but a guy last August, drove drunk after getting off a plane from Vegas for his bachelor party. Drives drunk,wipes out a family of 3 small children plus kills their grandfather and he got 10 years in jail. This vet needs 10 years in jail and the guy above should be in for life. I am furious with this vet college.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I don't understand why this person would become a vet. The field is a tough one to get into and you'd think only people who love animals would want to do this.

Many places don't have any animal abuse laws in place. Fortunately, this is starting to change. I hope that one day every town and city will make it a priority to keep animals safe.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

I think some one said it was because he was trained in India and they treat animals different. Well that is bull. No one with any kind of empathy treats animals like this. We have to stay on top of this guy and if he moves somewhere else and tries to open a practice then we let the community know. No one who is a pet owner would want their furry family members to be treated by a vet like this. It's horrifying to even consider.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)