My precious angel, today it's eight years that you've been gone. So many memories are popping up in Facebook. Pictures of Xmas' with the kids; snowstorms with you, Gable and Cooper. I think of you every day...lately I've been calling Sibble "Lena" or "Sibblelee". I don't think she knows it's not her real name anymore. I miss you all. Cooper is still hanging on. I don't think he remembered playing in the snow with Gable with the two little snowstorms we had. Definitely not like the old days. Raina did get a kick out of it, trying to catch the snowflakes and then eating the snow. She and Sibbie did chase each other around while Cooper just stood there and watched. She's very cute and funny, she makes me laugh, and Sibbie still hasn't killed her, which continues to shock me. You would've loved her, Lee, and I think she would have loved to cuddle up to you (Sibbie does not like it. Sometimes Raina lies next to her while she's sleeping, but as soon as Sibbie realizes she's there, she gets up and moves...LOL).

You are, and always be, the dog of my heart, then Gable who I also miss terribly.....

Love you now and forever...

Mommy