Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Lena, Teacup Poodle w/ adrenal tumor - Lena is now an angel

Default Re: Lena, Teacup Poodle w/ adrenal tumor - Lena is now an angel

Sending you hugs and hopes for smiles among the tears as you touch the memories you so cherish.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Thank you! There are so many more days of happy memories now. Some still kill me, but not as many as before.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

My precious angel, today it's eight years that you've been gone. So many memories are popping up in Facebook. Pictures of Xmas' with the kids; snowstorms with you, Gable and Cooper. I think of you every day...lately I've been calling Sibble "Lena" or "Sibblelee". I don't think she knows it's not her real name anymore. I miss you all. Cooper is still hanging on. I don't think he remembered playing in the snow with Gable with the two little snowstorms we had. Definitely not like the old days. Raina did get a kick out of it, trying to catch the snowflakes and then eating the snow. She and Sibbie did chase each other around while Cooper just stood there and watched. She's very cute and funny, she makes me laugh, and Sibbie still hasn't killed her, which continues to shock me. You would've loved her, Lee, and I think she would have loved to cuddle up to you (Sibbie does not like it. Sometimes Raina lies next to her while she's sleeping, but as soon as Sibbie realizes she's there, she gets up and moves...LOL).

You are, and always be, the dog of my heart, then Gable who I also miss terribly.....

Love you now and forever...

Mommy
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Sending much love and many hugs to you, my dear friend, forever and always in loving memory...

Marianne

Sending huge and loving hugs.

Thank you both...having friends like you is a blessing and a huge comfort.

Love,
    Joan

These anniversaries never get any easier tho I hope over time you have found more reasons to smile and maybe laugh when the memories come. We are among the blessed to have known a love so deep.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

They are, Leslie...and I do smile and talk about her more.

Love, Joan

Happy birthday, my precious angel. You would've been 23 today...I think of you, and miss you, every day. I can't believe that you've been gone eight years now. I just found your little front carrier that I used to carry you in all the time. I was thinking I should donate it, but I still can't let it go.

You're my baby girl, always and forever...

Love, Mommy

Happy Birthday, dearest little girl!

Forever in all our hearts ❤️❤️❤️