mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Thank you . . .

. . . from the bottom of my heart.

Love you all
    T.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Re: Thank you . . .

This is for my Mytilda....

I miss you daily.....my little Mytilda....you are still my best friend, my "little one" who I let go to the Bridge Oct 6, 2004.

If you want to tell me all about your day,
    I値l curl up on the couch with you and
    listen to your every word.
    for I知 your best friend.

If you want to tell me the same 双l joke
    over and over again, you know I will laugh
    as though I heard it for the first time.
    for I知 your best friend.

If you want to tell me your secrets,
    I値l keep them with me and not
    breathe a word
    for I知 your best friend.

If life is getting you down,
    I will entertain your woes away
    and make you laugh again with my antics.
    for I知 your best friend.

If you don稚 want to talk at all,
    Lie down on the floor up against me
    I will always be here
    for I'm your best friend.

That痴 right, I will always be here,
    for I知 your little one, your best friend.

Dear Terry,

"My Best Friend"

So beautiful and so very true.
    Last edited by Roxee's Dad; 10-07-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Sorry for the mistake. (too many windows open.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

What a beautiful poem, Terry. What a beautiful bond you two had. Sweet Mytilda, with those beautiful soulful eyes, will always be remembered with love. Her sweet spirit has graced the halls of our previous and current "cushings homes", and I am blessed to have known her.

Dearest Terry,

What a beautiful tribute to your Mytilida and it is so true. When we lose our furbabies we lose so much more than just our "dog."

Although I did not get the honor to know your sweet Mytilida, I do feel very blessed and honored to know her wonderful mommy that loves her so.

Love and (((Hugs)))
    Lori

Terry - what a wonderful tribute to Mytilda. She must have been a wonderful companion for you, my heart is with you.
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Dear Terry,

Your poem to Mytilda touched me so deeply the day you first posted it back on cc.net. And again, it brings tears to my eyes and an ache in my heart. It is so hard to believe that it has been five years since Mytilda raced to join Clancy and Barkis and all our other sweet babies at the Bridge. Where has the time gone? And yet, at times like this, it seems like only yesterday and we wish, like always, that we could have just one precious moment back again.

But the good that came from all of this is that Mytilda brought you to our family. And what a gift that has been. Your kindness and your devotion and your friendship has meant the world to me and to so many others here. I know that Mytilda will always be so proud of you, Terry, and what you are doing to help us all.

And so I take this day and every day to honor sweetie Mytilda, and to thank you for being my friend.

With many (((hugs))) and ALWAYS in loving memory of your precious girl and your very Best Friend of all,
    Marianne

Dear Terry,

What beautiful words with which to honor your sweet Mytilda. But beyond the words rings the joy of true love, of passion, of devotion, of lasting friendship; they ring with the power and the beauty of forever.

There is no doubt in my mind that Mytilda is watching you with such pride as you travel on without her for now. You have helped so many, and continue to do so daily, in her honor.

My thanks to Mytilda for bringing you to us, and to you for being you.
    Hugs n luv,
    Leslie and the girls
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

T,
    Just know I am thinking of you. Hold onto those special memories of Mytilda.
    Jen

Sissy T,

Thank you for posting your beautiful tribute to Mytilda. It is obvious that your love for her has never waned through the years and you will take that love with you when you leave this world to be with sweet Mytilda again. What a wonderful life she must have had with you.

Hugs to you and yours,
    G.