Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Yunah, the service dog :) - Our beloved Yunah has crossed The Bridge

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Re: Yunah, the service dog :)

Oh Saskia,

I am so incredibly sorry - I know your heart is breaking, mine is. I am honored I had the chance to meet her in person; I will treasure that forever.

Please give her very big goodbye kisses from me and tell her I will always remember her.

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) to you Sas, very big Hugs.
    Terry

Quote Originally Posted by SasAndYunah View Post
    Today, I had that talk with the vet that noone wants to have but yet we do have to have it. Since yesterday, Yunah has lost all controll of her bladderfunction and when I stroke her back or side, she is showing me her teeth, that's how much pain she is in...being on Novacam. So, we had that talk...about quality of life, dogworthy life and what could be done and if it would lead to something. Well, apart from stuffing her full with drugs, there's nothing that can be done that will lead to something. And that's not my idea of a good, dog worthy life. So for now, they gave her a considerable dose of Prednison and painmedication to make sure she is comfortable, for now. And I will take this time to spent it with Yunah, to take longs walks on my lap, wrapped up in her blanket, just be together and say our goodbye's...

In 24 till 72 hours, depending how soon the meds will stop working, I will let Yunah go...

Saskia and Yunah.
    I am so sorry. Yunah is a remarkable dog who has done remarkable things, it is just too sad that her life with you is ending this soon. hugs to both of you. Judi

Sas, my heart is breaking right along with you. I felt like I knew Yunah thru your reports & videos. Not only is Yunah a wonderful pup that anyone would love to have, but she is a tremendous life partner. Both of you will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Debbie
    Mom to 2 Cushing's angels

Dear, sweet Saskia,

I have no words...just know my heart is breaking for you both. If I could I would wrap you both in a blanket and carry you on my lap wrapped in gentle hugs for as long as possible. I wish I could take this from you both.

Much love to you and Yunah,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Saskia,

I am so, so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you both. Please know we are here for you...sending tons and tons of love and hugs, Lori

Saskia,

It has been a long time since I have been here regularly, well signed in anyway, and I came for Terri and Corky and now I come for you...I have been keeping my eye on you on and off during that time, but missed the most recent report on Yunah until now.

I am choked up with emotion, and the words fail to come, for all that you and Yunah mean to me and how much I hurt with you. You were such a tremendous support to me, and even through all the connections we tried, and finally made, by phone....all the videos and stories about wonderful Yunah....and all the support and comfort you gave me with both Bailey and Scooter.

Saskia, I wish I knew what to say...how to bring you some comfort. Please know the tremendous sorrow I have in my heart, and that although land may separate us, I am always with you.

Wishing you so much peace and love and comfort in the coming days, please give Yunah a sweet kiss and hug for me, and I will be looking up at the pawprints in the stars and praying that Yunah is gently lead to them when her time comes.

Sending you many many hugs and much love,
    Beth
    Basset hounds are like potato chips, you can't have just one!

Dear Saskia, there really are no words to express how sad I feel for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Yunah.
    XOXO
    Cindy, Alex, and Bear

Oh Saskia, I am devastated. I cannot tell you how sorry I am. From the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry.

Please tell Yunah how much she is loved by us. What a precious girl.

I will never forget her. Ever. Nor you. I will always picture you two together, as I believe your spirits will always remain. I believe that Yunah's spirit will always return to you, Saskia, whenever you call. Whenever you need her, her spirit will be with you. She is your true companion, and she has been my hero. I cannot bear to say good-by, so please tell her for me that she will always be loved.

And I am sending my hugs and my prayers to you, Saskia, during these coming hours and days.

Saskia, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear this news. Yunah is and always will be an exemplary example of how dogs earned the appropriate title of man's best friends. My heart breaks with yours and both you and Yunah are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let Yunah know that she has many here who love her.

((((Consoling Hugs))))
    Glynda

Dear Saskia,

As she has served you, you will serve her.

And you both have served so many.

Please take care of each other and know how many of us are reaching out to you in love and concern.

Scott