Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Yunah, the service dog :) - Our beloved Yunah has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Yunah, the service dog :) - Our beloved Yunah has crossed The Bridge

Dear Saski
    With heavy heart and tears flowing the tribute to Yunah shows the love and forever bond between you. May your dear Yunah be free from pain and watching over you from heaven.
    Love Sonja and Apollo

Default Re: Yunah, the service dog :) - Our beloved Yunah has crossed The Bridge

Dear Saskia, thank you for the beautiful tribute to Yunah. It was very emotional to watch but also very joyful to know that she lead a life blessed with purpose and love.
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Dear Saskia....still thinking of you and wondering how it's going....
    (((HUGS)))

Sas

Your tribute to Yunah was so so beautiful - my tears are running down my face and my heart goes out to you - your Yunah was so beautiful and loyal - she loved you and care for you so very much as you did for her - my heart breaks that she had to leave this earth way before her time - but I know she is relieved of her pain and will be watching over you everyday --

So glad to know you have so many people around you that are caring for you - love and prayers to you - lots of hugssssss toooo!!!!xo
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Okay, here I am again "Yunah" is back home again and for me, that's always the moment when things get better...the comforting thought she's back home again, with me, where she belongs is always the start of my healing.

Not a day has gone by without friends visiting me, bringing their dog(s) and adding some shine to my days

And today I got a phonecall from Serge, (I decided to get my next service dog from another trainingschool) that he will be coming to visit, this Friday, and he will be bringing a Standard Poodle for me to meet... The AussieDoodle was too young, only 6 months and that would mean I would have to wait too long before I have a working dog again. So, with Yunah back home again and Serge coming with a possible candidate for me, things are getting better

Saskia

I just got of the phone with Serge again, the appointment that was scheduled for this coming Friday unfortunately had to be canceled and is re-scheduled for next week, Wednesday. Also, the possible candidate has changed. Did he first suggested a Standard Poodle, he now thinks he has a really wonderful dog for me (smaller in size, what I want so badly), Whina, a (smaller then average) Labradoodle. A gorgeous girl of a about a year old :-) I made a new photo album so I can show you the possible candidates...untill I know for certain which one it will be...

And I also think that Yunah's thread, should end here. My precious black pearl...deserves her own thread...as does the new service dog deserves it's own thread.

With Cukie and Sogno, she will always be right here...

Saskia and for one final time, Yunah