Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my sweet angels.

I need y'all to send some love and healing light to little Daisy Mae. She isn't doing so good and her Mama, Miss Valerie, is in need too.

Y'all were and will always be the light of my life. I miss you both so much.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my angels.

It's been raining since yesterday. These crazy babies aren't scared, but they won't go out this morning.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning my angels.

The rain has finally stopped. I don't know for how long, but for now it has stopped. I know we need it, but it makes me sad. It makes me miss you so much more than I already do.

Daddy is going to bring me some big white rocks to put around your spot. I have some pretty ideas of how I want it to look. I've got to order you each a stone with your name. I've been looking around at different ones. It will be so nice. I think y'all would approve!

Mama loves y'all.

This morning has started out to be a tough one for Mama. I'm missing y'all really bad and my heart is aching more than usual. If only I could turn back the hands of time, I would. There's so much that I would do differently. So much more love I'd get to y'all.

I love you girls.
    Mama

It's going to be a hot day today, at least not raining though. Your brother is to be a whinny brat! He cries to get his way about every thing. I guess it's my fault cause I baby him. That's what Daddy says anyway!

Mama loves and miss y'all so much.

Good morning my beautiful angels.

It's going to be a beautiful day out today. I think I'll just piddle out in the yard for a while.

Mama loves and misses y'all.

Good morning my sweet angels,

Daddy went to pick up his new boat this morning. We laughed last night about you Tippi. You loved riding in the boat, with your bright yellow life vest on and Tia with her pretty pink one, hatted it. My girls...oh how I miss everything about you two.

Mama loves you both so much.

Y'all have work to do today. We have a new angels, a pretty little doxie girl named Daisy Mae. Take her under your beautiful wings and show her the ropes. And send some love down to her Mama, Miss Valerie, cause her heart is hurting so bad now.

Mama loves y'all.

Mama is having a hard day already. Feeling Miss Valerie's pain, the pain of losing you both. It's so hard to understand.

I love you girls.
    Mama

Good morning my sweet sweet angels.

It stormed all night and made me sad for you Tootie and made me think of sweet Tipper. She hates those storms as much as you did. As usual it didn't bother the babies at all. I'm thankful for that. I guess you must be sending some love to them on these bad days. You are an angel and I love you. I love both of my girls.

Mama misses y'all.