Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my sweet angels.

It was a beautiful day yesterday. Daddy worked in the yard most of the afternoon making it beautiful for y'all. He does that with so much love and tenderness. I still wish we had not put y'all there, but what is done is done and I'll make the best of it.

I miss you both so much. It's been seven and a half months since I held my littlest angel and three months since Mama Tippi closed those beautiful brown eyes for the last time. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my girls and long to be with you both. My heart breaks again every morning when I get up and go to your graves.

I love you girls.
    Mama

Today is April Fools Day. I thought about it before going to bed last night and wished I'd wake up in the morning and the past 7 1/2 months had all just been a big horrible April Fools joke and you'd both be laying there beside me when I opened my eyes this morning. Not a joke...my angels are really gone.

Gone, but never forgotten. I can see you both at the bridge, Tippi is playing with Topper and Topper can see now, but my little Tia, you are laying the patiently waiting for Mama. Don't worry my little angel, Mama will be there one day with open arms.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning my angels.

Mama loves and misses y'all so very much.

Good morning my sweet girls.

I'm finding it hard to type this morning. Already thinking about and dreading Monday, my beautiful little angel's birthday. Girls please give me the strength to get through the next four days...

I love you both so much.
    Mama

Last night Daddy came in from the back yard all upset. He said there were ants all around your graves and that wasn't going to happen to his girls. So he took are of that situation!

Today Daddy needs some love and healing prayers from y'all. We're heading to the hospital for the trial Spinal Cord Stimulator.

We love and miss you both so much.
    Mama

Daddy is a little better this morning. He's really sore and irritable, but that's expected.

I love and miss you both so much.

Love,
    Mama

Daddy is very grumpy!! It's nasty weather and you both would hate it going out today. Tanzee and Tank were running and playing this morning and she's hurt her leg. They play so hard in the back yard. I guess he's making up for y'all not playing/running with him!

I miss you girls.

Love,
    Mama

Today is bitter sweet for me Tootles, it's your 15th birthday. I dreaded this day getting here for I knew how much more it would make me miss you. I pray you have a wonderful birthday in heaven. I love you Tia.

Miss Tippi gave me four more beautiful little girls this day 15 years ago and I treasured each one. Happy birthday Tia, Maggie, Sweet Pea, Domino and Tickles. Have a wonderful 1st birthday in heaven all together again with Mama Tippi. It is a strange thing that Mama Tippi was the first to get here and she was the last to leave.

Love,
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 04-07-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Yesterday was a hard day for Mama. I hope your liked your birthday balloons my little angel. I'm sorry that that is all Mama did for your day. Daddy has been so grumpy lately because of his back procedure. He thought I was crazy when I came home yesterday and went out to your graves until he saw the balloons. He said he's never seen anyone that remembers dates like I do. How could I forget your birthday? I birthed all five of you right a long with Mama Tippi. It was a hard delivery for her. Five beautiful little girls. But you my little love, you captured my heart right from the start. And for over fourteen you were the one.

I miss you both more than you will ever know and I will always love my girls.

Love,
    Mama

Happy Birthday Angels. I know Mama had a hard day yesterday but she wanted you to have a special day.

so many hugs, Donna.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter