Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my angels. It's been a rough morning for Mama. I'm missing y'all really bad these last few day. I miss y'all everyday, but lately it's been crazy. I can't sleep. I lay there and a thousand things are going through my head at once. I keep reliving those two dreadful days and thinking what I should have done and the things I shouldn't have done. I don't know, it's just crazy. I feel like a horrible Mama and I'm so sorry.

The one thing I do know with out a doubt, is that I love you both and getting to the point of being able to talk about or even think about y'all or look at a picture of y'all without falling apart, well, that's not going to happen any time in the near future.

I miss you my little girls.
    Mama

Good morning my sweet angels.

As always Mama is thinking about you two and missing you both so much. Brother is getting better. He still cries to go into the front bedroom and look around. I just let him and when he finishes, he comes out. Maybe he feels your presents stronger in there. He still gets up during the night and looks over the edge of the bed and walks up and down it. Tanzee has done that several times too. I thought they were crazy, but I don't know...

Mama love and miss you both terribly.

Good morning angels.

Today is my first birthday in a very long time without my babies. So, of course I'm crying already. Go find Nanny and Uncle Donnie and Topper and have a big party for Mama.

I love you girls.
    Mama

Happy, happy birthday, Donna! (In BIG bold rainbow colors if I knew how.)
    I hope Tanzee and Tank will be extra sweet to you today and have a nice party just the way you want it. I'm sure Tia and Tippi will be there in spirit.

Good morning sweet girls.

Well, my Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday birthday was good. You know the City Hall girls love to party so we had cake, ice cream, fruit and moon pies! Daddy grilled dinner for us when I came home. It was a good day.

Mama love y'all and misses y'all more than I even know how to put into words.

Good morning my sweet sweet girls.

It's raining out and Mama is having one of those feel sorry for me mornings already. I hate seeing the rain come cause it makes miss you girls even more. Makes me want to hold you tight Tia for I know how you scared you were of the rain. Tank and Tanzee could care less, they run and play in it. Funny how much different they are than you girls.

I love you Tippi and Tia. Mama misses you both.

Good morning angels.

Well the rain finally stopped, but it's cold now. Tank likes to go out in the cooler weather and he gets frisky just like you did Miss Tippi. I can see you now in the back yard doing your "cool weather dance". It was more hopping like little bunny than a dance, but it was cute and I know you felt good.

Why did you both have to leave Mama? God please help me understand. It was so bad when you left me Toodles, but I still had Mama Tippi to hold and cry to. And I did and she was a comfort. She wasn't you but she let me cry and hold her. Then she left me four months later. It's not fair. That's not how it was supposed to happen. Not both of you together. Please help understand. Daddy was cleaning your graves the other day and said you left us so we would find Tanzee. That she needed saving and that it was you that sent me to her. He said "our girl did that". But I miss you so. I miss Tippi. I miss you both so much that my heart aches to hold you.

Mama loves you girls.

Good morning angels.

Tanzee won't let me sleep in even on the weekends. She got me up at 6:00 a.m. You both would lay there with me even if we just laid there talking. Y'all were my sweethearts and I miss y'all so much.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my angels.

Mama love y'all and misses you both so much.

Good morning my sweet sweet girls.

Lulu came over yesterday afternoon and we went to your graves. She said Daddy made them so beautiful. I wish it would warm up so I can put some pretty flowers out. Y'all would like I know. You each have an angel watching over you. Daddy does take such care. It just hurts my heart to go out there, but each morning that is the first thing Mama does. I have to go see y'all even if it is this way. I miss you both so much and wish things were different. Not a day goes by that I ache to hold you both.

Mama loves y'all.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 03-11-2014 at 09:25 AM.