Thread: Koda's 1year bridge day...

Default Koda's 1year bridge day...

Remembering my beloved Koda boy on the anniversary of his passing July 25th/2012. It has been 1 year since you have been at the bridge. We all miss you terribly. I went to your resting place today and cried.I remembered all the things that made you the dog you were. I will never forget you Koda and your life has taught me so much. I have never loved something more that I have loved you. Cushings disease may have taken your body, but your beautiful soul lives on with me everyday. I hope I will see you again when I cross the bridge...and you will be the one waiting for me to come home, wagging your tail and jumping into my arms again.
    Love, mom. xoxo

Default Re: Koda's 1year bridge day...

Hi Theresa,

I have no doubt your sweet Koda is watching over you now and will be there with his tail wagging 90 to nothing when it is your time to cross. I also know he is so proud of his mom for giving a loving home to Casper, his new brother. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn Koda had a hand in finding Casper.

Cherish those memories, hold them close to your heart, and know your sweet boy loves his mom as much today as ever.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: Koda's 1year bridge day...

Koda was precious and a special boy.

Remembering you on your 1 year anniversary Koda.

hugs,
    Sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)